Chapter 30:Alex

-Alex-

Well Spencer woke up, I think he has a lot less doubt in me now. Either that or he finally got over the fact that I'm not the trigger happy brother/best friend/leader I was or he was. I'm not even the leader yet. 'you need to talk to virgo about that, idiot.' CAN HE NOT TELL ME ANYTHING WITHOUT SAYING I'M AN IDIOT! 'no because you are the biggest idiot ever.' Ben poked my shoulder

"We need to talk" I nodded and stood up

"let's go outside nobody's ever out there" That' exactly where we went. I stopped between the hot tub and the pool.

"Alex, Callie is dying because of Eva. She made a deal with my dad. If she dies there is no coming back about it. She will be dead. She's sick ever notice how she never eats and hardly ever sleeps I just thought you should know that so you can help me fix her" I could feel myself twitch. Did this little brat just lie to me!?

I grabbed his collar "DON'T YOU EVER LIE TO ME!" I screamed. I swiped his feet out from under him and pushed his head under the water. How dare he lie to me about something like that! Callie came outside and screamed for me to let him go. I did but not to pull him up I just pushed him in.

"What was that for?" She semi yelled at me.

"He lied to me." I said casually He coughed up what little water that got into his lungs.

"How did he lie to you!" she yelled. I set my jaw not wanting to yell at her.

"He just did" I said through clinched teeth.

"But what lie did he tell you!" Ben was glaring at me with that look that just screamed 'go ahead try it, I'll make you pay' I make that face a lot. That only makes me want to do it more.

"He said you were going to die and that you made a deal with Hades" I said staring at him. Callie looked down, and I mouthed 'try me' to him. He stood up oh great I'm gonna have to fight him right in front of Callie. He walked inside and that's when I noticed Callie was looking at me.

"Why would he tell you that" She seemed a little hurt.

"wait." I said in sudden realization. She's actually dying. That hit me like a brick wall. "wait he wasn't lying was he?" She shook her head. I'm going to kill whoever did this to her. I'm going to choke them out and watch their freaking soul drift out of their eyes. 'woah calm down how do you know it's not just something natural' I grabbed Callie's shoulders violently yet at the same time softly not wanting to break her.

I said five words after that "Who. Did. This. To. You?" I said them all in a low growl trying my very hardest not to just snap. I was clenching my teeth together and tensing my shoulders and biceps. If my hands weren't on her shoulders I would have them balled up into fists.

"well which part" she said. I was hot with rage. I kid you not I felt like I could be on fire.

"either part" I said through clenched teeth. I knew I was mad. she look down and said

"Well I made the deal with Hades..."She trailed off. I removed my hands from her shoulders, and I pulled them into fists.

" What about the part where you're going to die?" I growled. Callie looked down

"Eva's doing that part" she said in a low cracking voice. My eyes wandered over her face. Was she crying? I asked myself. I didn't see tears streaming down her face but. maybe they were still just gathering in her eyes.