Chapter 7:Alex

-Alex-

Callie took me to the store and got me tons of candy. I am not gonna be able to eat all of this tonight. Callie's not as bad as I originally thought. I offered to drive home but she declined. I'm sucking on a sucker when she pulls up. The guy that was with he basically dove out the door. She sighed

"Spencer we need to tell Alex why he's here and what he doesn't remember." Spencer nodded and acted calm

"WHERE WERE YOU!" He yelled. wow he needs to calm down.Callie.

"I took Alex to the store" Spencer looked as if he'd just noticed that she's been saying Alex.

" Who in the hell is Alex?" I got out of the car,

" guilty" I said when I closed the door. I had at least 6 bags of candy in my hands. When I walked in everyone turned to look at me. This is awkward. I tried to analyze what people were like by how they were reacting. one day I just looked up from the laptop for a second, but then it just looks straight back. Most of the others were looking at me like I'd just killed someone on my way in. The silence was started to get on my nerves.

"Hi" I said hoping to break it, were these people really that unsocial. I got a couple of weird looks but nobody spoke. It was almost like they were disappointed. I have done nothing other than slip some hand cuffs off. That's actually not that hard I used to do a magic act when I was in 7th grade. I sat on the couch and just started to play games on my phone for a little while. if I really wanted to get away couldn't I just text someone tell them where I am so they would pick me up. I guess I didn't really wanna leave I was curious what they want from me. what they wanted to know. but the one thing I really wondered what does actually like me or am I just someone that Callie girl brought in.

"So what do you like to do" one of them said I snapped my head up.

"What?"I knew a guy had said it but which guy there's like five guys in here.

" so what do you like to do" the Spencer guy said

"I play football" They all looked as if they knew what I was about to say, how? I swear these people know me more than I know me.

"Well I guess We need to explain something to you" I smiled they were gonna tell me why they kidnapped me, I hope they would.

"Alex" Callie Said to get my attention "We need you to trust me. Trust that I'm not lying." I nodded She sounded serious. "Alex you are the first of the 12 Zodiac signs. Do you know what zodiac signs are?"

"Yeah I know what they are, I'm an Aries"

"Yes I know you're an Aries. That was your name in your first life." I was confused. "We're the other 11 zodiacs. I'm Capricorn, or Callie, This is Taurus or Tim, This is Gemini or Gabe, This is Cancer or Cassie , Leo or Luke, Virgo, our co-leader, or Violet, Libra or Liberty, Scorpio or Spencer, Sagittarius or Sara, Aquarius or Adam, and Then last and probably nicest Pisces or Penny." She pointed to each person as she said who they are. I noticed how she said her later when she said Virgo, But she didn't say who the other co leader was. I don't care about this these people were either Psychotic or somebody's tricking me. I really didn't think anyone was stupid enough to trick me.

"Prove to me that you're not lying." They looked around they didn't know how. This is great I fell for a freaking prank. I slam my fist on the coffee table

"I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. PROVE TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT JUST A BIG BAG OF LIES!" I screamed. The room fell silent for a moment, crap I scared them. Virgo i think her name was stood up. She snatch the necklace off of my neck and handed it to me by the charm part. I took it and it morphed into a freaking flame sword. My jaw dropped how is this happening. Were they actually telling the truth. I looked at all of them The Cassie girl was shaking I felt kinda bad. I tried to figure out how I turn the sword back into a necklace. I eventually figured it out.

"Okay I believe you." Virgo pointed to the table

"Go into the dining room and sit down. We need to have a little chat." Great I've known her name for 5 minutes and she already hates me. I sat down at the table and She followed in suit closing the door.

"Alex-" I cut her off

"I know you hate me but they are probably listening in" I tood up and banged my fist on the door and heard the scrambling.

"Continue"

"Alex, I know you're new to this whole thing. You will respect me I am not only older than you but I am also your leader. You might mature enough to where you respect me as an equal but you will not disrespect any of us like that. Got it?"

"Yeah but first you need to tell me everything you and me right here right now."