Chapter 23:Alex

-Alex-

Callie hugged everyone evidently it's national hug day. After that She gave Spencer her bracelet. something's definitely going on. She went outside and I rushed up to her room. I can't lose my bestfriend and my sister. Tomorrow I'll find my necklace. I got into her room. What should I look out for. I dunno what do Callie's do? Maybe a diary or something like that. I walked into her room closing the door behind me. There was a not on her desk I looked at it. It was kinda sad. I heard a car engine start I sprinted down the stairs shoving the papers into Spencer's hands. Callie was now driving down the road. I got on the motorcycle it just seemed more natural. I started it up and drove I was several cars behind her but she wouldn't be able to see me is the good part. I drove pretty slow. I was at a red light so I texted Gabe
'Following Cap don't txt back' I then turned my phone off and shoved it back into my pocket. The light turned green and I continued to follow her Then she pulled into a motel. i got a good look at the place but drove past it. I drew for about 20 minutes before I circled around and pulled into the motel. I want to go to the front desk and requested the room across from Callie's. they gave it to me I took the key and went into my room for the night. I need to get sleep now so I know I'm going to be waking up really early. I set my phone alarm for 3:30 in the morning I cannot mess up. With that done I want to sleep. I woke up to my alarm turned it off and put my shirt back on. I looked out my window at Callie's room. none of the lights were on and her car was still parked in the spot. I looked around my room it was a pretty crappy room, dang. there were stains upon stains of just about everything on the walls and I say everything I mean. Everything. I should hurt at the thought of what could have been going on this room before I got here. I looked at the nightstand next to the bed. it had a note on it why would it have a note on it. I read the note it said 'Feeling lonely call the number on the back' I'm officially scared now, motorcycle before Callie comes out of her room and notices it. I grabbed my keys and rushed down the stairs. I hadn't noticed until now the motorcycle was an awesome shade of blood red fading into a black at the bottom. I moved it into the parking lot across the road to a cafe perfect. I went in surprisingly they were open. I sat near the window waiting silently sipping on coffee waiting. almost two hours later I saw Callie come out of her room. She got into her Car. She started to pull out when she was a little bit down the road I got on my motorcycle and pulled out. I trailed her all the way to the main airport. She was walking in and I got a quick glance of what number her ticket was A - 34. that's all I would ever need to know. I fell back in the crowd and went through the security so she wouldn't see me. when I did get through the security and went straight for A-34. People were already boarding the flight. I pulled a guy out of the back knocked him out.I took his ticket and locked him in a bathroom stall. I jogged back over to the line was in his spot. when I got on I simply sat next to Callie who is paying absolutely no attention. I got a tranquilizer dart out of my pocket and took the cap off of it.

" So how's the weather" I said as deep as my vocal cords would allow me to go. Kellie looked over at me her jaw literally dropped. I put the dart into her leg and smiled.

" you little brat" she managed to say before she fell asleep. I picked her sleeping body up and carried her off of the plane. now I got to get the hell out of Dodge. I carried her back over to my motorcycle with her bags if she weighed nothing but her bags weighed about 50 pounds. How come she only felt like she weighed about 50 pounds more than her bag that's not right not at all. DOES THIS WOMAN EAT FOOD. you know what I bet I know what it is I know why she doesn't eat food I bet she's a vegetarian. I put her in front of me on my motorcycle and tied her bag to the back of the motorcycle. I'm going to look so normal going down the road I said to myself sarcastically. When I got back to the house everyone gave me dirty looks but I really don't care. Set her down at the kitchen table. I sat her in a chair rather than on the floor. I used the normal handcuffs for now but I went to the store and grabbed that were long enough so she could move around a little. I got the 3 foot cuffs. I went home wow good she's not awake. I cuffed her hands together with the short ones and used the long ones to attach her to the table.