Chapter 31:Callie

Callie-

No, No, NO Oh gosh No this is bad this is very Bad! i couldn't stand it the look on his face was Crushing me Eva was laughing at me i felt Stupid, Horrible, Unwanted and i needed to get away I did the only Logical thing I ran, I was good at that Running away from my life problems I ran To My room and sat there i Didn't cry, I didn't do Anything I felt Emotionless finally Ben came in and informed me he had to go to the Underworld and try to talk to his father i hugged him about thirty times and watched through my Window as he left Callie i jumped and turned around this voice was deep a Man's voice It wasn't in my head. Okay that scared me It wasn't Hades, or Zeus Okay Stop i decided it was best to check on Spencer i walked down stairs he was sweating and watching t.v he looked Pale and sick like Really sick Let me Fix it I scowled and walked over to him and sat beside him I frowned he was focusing on something I followed his gaze The vase? Something was wrong it looked like he was Trying to keep himself from doing something Callie get away What? Now Callie! He is- I hushed her voice i poked Spencer his head snapped in my direction.

"C-Callie?"

I put my hand on his head "Spencer you're burning up, What's wrong?"

He didn't say anything he just stared he was looking at me but i felt like he was staring off Okay. He needs Air I helped him up and lead him to the front yard i was going to avoid Alex at all costs i felt like that helped him But he looked down I frowned Some thing's wrong

"Callie, I didn't know"

I frowned "Didn't know what"

"I'm changing"

By now i was seriously, Confused "Spencer, What are you talking about"

He looked like he was in pain "I promised you i wouldn't"

Run Her voice sent chills through my Spine if Eva was trying to help me this meant she was in danger What is he talking about?

"Spencer,You promised me what?"

I felt like he was trying to fend something off and honestly i was worried He grabbed my arm and held a hard grip i yelped His eyes were changing From Light Blue to Neon Yellow his Accent was thickening honestly he was Scaring me.

"I'm turning Into a Monster"

And Then He's teeth Spiked and Thankfully the moment he lunged Eva Kicked in and ran to the yard i scraped my knee when i took control i turned i wasn't worried about my Health or well being i was worried about Spencer Well he just broke your promise Shut up. He ran towards me No Spencer won't hurt me.

"Spencer"

I didn't realize how Frail my voice was but it caught him off guard he looked worried for about maybe five seconds then he went bad to like Blood thirsty Spencer i Screamed I didn't mean to Thanks Eva You're Welcome i ran and Spencer like grabbed my Ankle and i fell he stood over me and i thought i was going to die i looked over and saw a rock i made a frown then i grabbed it.

"I'm Sorry Spence"

And i hit Spencer with it knocking him out i grabbed him and dragged him back and tied him to a chair and explained what happened to Virgo and Alex who wouldn't make eye contact with me Virgo sighed

"I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it, I'm afraid-"

I cut her off "No" and with that i ran outside and no one stopped me i ran for the woods i needed something You're desperate I scowl Shut up Eva. Callie Thiers that guy's voice i scowl.

"Dude Whoever you are, Show yourself"

It took a minute then i was Face to Face with an Old guy with a gray beard and some fancy robes it took me a minute but i knew it was Odin i was so happy I am really Good friends with Loki and Thor so i was sure he would help me.

"Odin, I need you're help, Spencer he-"

He held up his hand "I have already fixed it"

I grinned and Hugged him "Thank you, Thank you, thank you, Wait....What do i owe you?"

He smiled "Sometime soon, I'll need you, You need to come when called"

I nodded "Sure, Thanks again"

And i ran for the house Virgo was visibly confused and So was everyone else but i didn't care i caught Alex staring at me and he glared at me and mouthed

"What. Did. You. Do."

I shrugged Virgo informed us Spencer will be fine by Day break and i needed to deal with Eva i could feel her pushing through trying to gain control but i wanted to stay with Spencer i needed to get back together with him i slipped my bracelet off him and put it on his arm eh. That will do for now i ran upstairs You sir, Are an IDIOT What? Never! Take deals with Gods you Simpleton! I shrugged I know his kids Ugh! You're stupid I sat in my room for a while Until Cassie ran up to tell me Spencer was in his room and Wanted me Crap You're dead i walked to his room and opened it and put on the best Smile i could muster

"Hey!"

He like went to me "I'm So, so, sorry! I didn't mean i mean i didn't know-"

I shrug "You don't have to Apologize, You weren't you"

I looked down and runs his fingers through his hair

"I still need to Apologize"

I Smiled "I forgive you, oh! and sorry about your head"

He shrugged then pulled up his arm showing the bracelet then he started to speak hesitantly.

" So, Why did you, Um You forgot something"

I grinned "Well i think we should get back together"

I could tell he was happy but he didn't want to show it.

"I would like that, on one condition"

I raised an eyebrow "Oh? What's that?"

He Looks down " Tell me why you sold your soul"

I wasn't expecting that "Uhm. Because I needed to, Spencer i can't explain why"

He looks down "Okay Fine"

I hug him i was in high spirits so i told him to take a shower and took back my Bracelet and I was going to my Room but Virgo ran to me i frowned "What's wrong?"

She looks down 'Ophy remembers, and then he's gone"

i Shrug "Okay what's the plan"

She looks down "Much to Alex's vote were doing nothing, he hasn't showed any reason to hunt him, Not yet"

I nodded i could understand, i was really sad he left though in some ways i was going to miss the guy. When i was Passing through the kitchen i heard a chilling voice It's time Crap. Odin Seriously? Uh fine! i walked outside making sure no one saw me and i ran for the woods and i ran and ran until i saw the glittering light when it died i saw Odin i sighed and walked towards him.