Chapter Four

"At least Zeref gave us a nice punishment," Sting says, dusting the books in the maths section in the library.

"You call cleaning a library a nice punishment?" Rogue asked his twin brother, pulling out a maths text book and dusting it.

"It better than Acnologia's punishment."

They could still hear the echo of Acnologia's cries for mercy coming from the weapon's room. Both brothers shivered at the thought of what Zeref was doing to the oldest Dragon Slayer.

"You're worried about Acnologia but you're not worried about me?" Natsu's voice whines. "Spending three hours as a book makes your bones ache."

Sting smirked as he pulled a gold book with the name E.N.D. on the front out from between two maths text books and smirked at it, opening it up to a random page.

"Hey, don't read me!" Natsu's book yelled. "I'm not an actual book you know!"

"We should write some stuff in here Rogue," Sting laughs, walking over to the dark haired boy. "I remember when Zeref used to write manners into the books."

"Natsu made us rip those pages out too," Rogue says. "Do you think if we give Natsu a new personality Zeref would reward us?"

"Excuse me," a voice says. "Lord Zeref told Mard Geer to make sure Master E.N.D. was fulfilling his punishment like he's supposed to."

Mard Geer, one of Zeref's oldest demons, appeared from the shadows. He walked to Sting and took the Book of E.N.D. out of his hands and put it back into the bookshelf.

"Mard Geer, why didn't you put me into the children's section?" Natsu whined.

"Mard Geer was told to put you in the maths section by Lord Zeref," Mard Geer says, turning away and disappearing into the shadows. Sting and Rogue stared after him.

"Can we turn him into a book and write in it to make him stop talking in third person?" Sting asked.

"No," a new voice says. "Natsu was the one who wrote that when he was newly revived as a joke."

Sting and Rogue turned to see Zeref standing behind them, holding Natsu's book to his chest. Natsu was whining something to him but he ignored him.

"Zeref, it's been three hours now!" Sting whined, pointing the feather duster at the Black Wizard.

"Yeah, it's been three hours now!" Natsu's book whined. "Can you please put me back to normal!"

"Sting and Rogue, your punishment was to clean the library until it is spotless regardless how many hours it takes," Zeref says to the twin Dragon Slayers. And to Natsu's book, "and Natsu, since you won't stop whining you are to become Sayla's and Kyôka's slave for another three hours."

"Oh come on!" Natsu whined. "Kyôka would practise her Curse on me and Sayla would use her Curse to make me do what Kyôka wants me to do!"

"Another three hours would be added for that," Zeref smirked. "Sayla! Kyôka!"

Out of the shadows two female demons appeared. One of the demons had green hair and looked like a bird. She was wearing a dark cloth on her upper body that partially covers her chest and wraps around her back and detached sleeves with three bulb-like adornments, a dark thong and studded belt around her waist, as well as detached dark pants that begin mid-thigh and end where her aviary feet begin.

The other's most noticeable feature being the two large gold-looking horns protruding from the sides of her head and pointing upwards. Upon her head is a white band which separates her hair, framing her bangs from her hair below the band. Worn upon her forehead is a small circular symbol with a small dot on the inside and surrounded by several dots around the top. Tied around her neck is a small white-colored strap. Meanwhile, Seilah's attire consists of a very revealing beige-colored leopard-printed kimono, bearing the decorative marks on her shoulders. The kimono is wrapped around her torso with a thick, decorative yellow ribbon that ties behind her back, and her outfit is complemented by thigh-high socks that reveal her heels and toes.