Chapter Nine (R Version)

Erza layed on her back on the ground, Natsu lying on his side beside her as they shared a sweet, gentle kiss. Natsu started playing with the blue ribbon attached to Erza's white blouse, curling the ribbon around his index finger and pulling it off with his thumb, repeating that over and over again. Erza had her hands tangled in Natsu's salmon locks, once again surprised at how soft his hair was despite it being spiky.

They pulled apart for air, panting hard as Natsu rested his head in the crook of Erza's neck, his hair tickling her nose and his body that was half lying over her filling her with warmth as she continued to play with his hair.

"What time do you think it is?" Natsu asked.

"I say around one o'clock in the morning," Erza sighed. A faint chuckle escaped her lips. "We're probably going to get into trouble for sneaking out."

"Nah, it's not strange for me to sneak out," Natsu chuckled. "Zeref-Nii learnt to stop questioning me when I leave at night because I never gave him a clear answer."

"Where did you go?" Erza asked, tracing Natsu's collarbone underneath the red leather jacket. Natsu laughed suddenly, making Erza think she had found a place where Natsu was ticklish but she realised he was laughing at a thought running through his head.

"I don't exactly remember," Natsu admitted. He rolled on top of Erza and kissed her again, but Erza pushed his shoulders, pushing him away from her slightly.

"Don't try and distract me from my question Natsu," Erza teased. "How about answer this question for me. Tell me about yourself."

"About myself?" Natsu asked, thinking hard. "Hmm ... I'm four hundred and thirty two years old."

"Demon or human?" Erza asked.

"I was born as a human four hundred and thirty two years ago," Natsu says, leaning down and placing a kiss on Erza's clavicle. "And I've been a demon for four hundred and eleven years. I was dead for twenty one years to say the least."

Natsu started fiddling with the ribbon again. This time he undid it and pulled it off slowly, the ribbon whispering against the fabric of the blouse and casting it off to the side. Natsu attacked Erza's neck again, trailing firey kisses up her neck to nibble behind her ear, causing Erza to gasp.

"How ... did you ... die?" Erza asked between moans, tilting her head to the side to give Natsu better access. Natsu paused and looked at Erza with hard eyes.

"Let's not worry about that now," he sighs. "It'll completely ruin the mood."

He started fingering the blouse's buttons. Slowly he begun to undo the buttons, one after the other, and pulled the blouse apart to reveal Erza's black bra. Erza wasn't always self-conscious of her body - she knew she was beautiful and could have any man she wanted and took to wearing the provocative attire in her battle re-quip armour - but lying here underneath Natsu as he started kissing her neck again, trailing kissing down her throat to her breastbone, Erza couldn't help the blush from spreading across her cheeks.

"You smell nice," Natsu commented, kissing her navel.

Erza flinched, thinking about one of the men obsessed with her, Ichiya. Whenever they saw each other Ichiya would always say, "oh princess, your parfum smells as wonderful as ever" and he always pronounced perfume weird. Ichiya and his annoying exceed friend Nichiya were the only men that made Erza uneasy, causing Erza to attack him and that stupid cat every time she saw him.