Chapter Fourteen

Acnologia wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

He had destroyed Tenrou Island because a) he wanted to destroy it and b) he wanted to kill the Fairy Tail Wizards. He had thought the stupid Flaming Brat would have left with his annoying blue fur ball when he was charging his Chaos Dragon Roar, but obviously he didn't.

Acnologia was so dead. Zeref would torture him so terribly he'll forget what he had done, kill him brutally, revive him as a demon and then kill him again.

Wait, wait Acnologia. The brat's a demon, he can't be killed. He'll be back any day now, demanding August to fight him like he does every day. Of course, that old fart beats his ass everyday.

On day had passed, and then another had passed, and the idiot and his cat still weren't back. Zeref looked like he was going to start panicking. The demons were panicking; Acnologia thought they were emotionless all the time, but it turned out they became very emotional when their master was in grave peril.

"We have to go find Master E.N.D!" Mard Geer screamed, clutching his face and running around the throne room hysterically. Mard Geer, who practically worshipped the idiot, was taking the idiot's disappearance the worse.

"Mard Geer, would you calm down," Zeref sighed, rubbing his temples. "You're giving me a headache."

"Why don't you go find the fire bastard yourselves," Acnologia snapped.

Lamy actually growled at Acnologia. Acnologia flinched. He had never heard the bunny demon growl or do something remotely demonic before. So seeing her growling at him now made him want to burry his head in dirt.

"Don't you dare call our master a 'bastard!'" Lamy howled. "Even though you are a man I'll disfigure you!"

Acnologia, being a man with a hot body (he thought he did anyway, Acnologia could be a narcissist sometimes) and hearing Lamy, the girl who had a weird obsession with men (who knew the bunny demon could be a pervert), threatening to destroy that 'rockin' bod', was a sign of the apocalypse.

"Zeref, get a hold over your demons!" Acnologia yelled, actually sounding afraid of Lamy.

"I can't. Natsu's the only one who can control them," Zeref muttered. "And with him missing, they're going to be a handful."

"WHERE IS THAT IDIOT WHEN YOU NEED HIM —"

"MASTER E.N.D! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mard Geer yelled.

Zeref muttered something under his breath and extended his hand forward. One after the other, the demons all turned into books, their hysterics gone silent. Acnologia wanted to hug Zeref, but didn't dare to it. Zeref would kill him in a heartbeat.

Zeref was never a touchy feely guy.

"Sting, Rogue!" Zeref called.

The Twin Dragons quickly ran into the room, Wendy close behind them. Lector, Frosch and Carla flew in behind them, Carla had a frown on her face. She wasn't worried about Natsu. She was worried about Wendy's wellbeing to the news that Natsu was missing.

"Have you heard anything from Natsu?" Zeref asked. The three Dragon Slayers shook their heads no. "Acnologia?"

"Well, when I was...uh...getting ready to destroy the island Natsu was there," Acnologia muttered. "He had gotten the Tenrou Jade, so I thought that...he would have left..."

Zeref's eyes widened. "Did he hold the Tenrou Jade?"

Acnologia blinked, confused at what Zeref was getting at. "Yeah..."