A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes: Annette Funicello

Oh boy where do I start. *wipe away tears*

Sorry I'm a bit emotional after watching this very inspiring movie and book.

Alright I'm better now, let's start from the beginning.

On Thursday December 16, my mother was cleaning out this box. We where going though the last boxes from the move. So as I watch a movie(I can't remember what it was now) my mom said, "Here's you a book to read." And throw a book towards me. (The picture is on top) 

I read the title and thought oh it's about Cinderella, I'll read it later, then back to the movie. But, something drew me back to the book, so I read the back. 

Wait, Mickey Mouse Club? Wait. *turns the book over.* OH MY GOAH ITS ANNETTE!!!!!! How did tthat happen? Why did I look past that? 

 Immediately, I started to read it. I for one is loving it with every page. It's fun to read her past in the Mouse Club and her shyness. She's just like me but taller.

I think it's really special that Walt Disney personally chose her to be in the Mickey Mouse Club. How cool is that? Plus, she keeps talking about those ears!

"Without Mickey Mouse, there would have been no mouse ears, and without the ears, no Mouseketeers."

When I got to school I started to look it up and found the movie on YouTube! So lucky! But with no internet at my house, I had to wait.....until now. (Thank you Kroger for having free wifi) 

Wow, that movie was so emotional, I cried when she learned the death of her very special, and very personal friend, Walt Disney. I even weeped the hardest at the ending. So inspiring! I love it!

"With every laugh, there must be a tear somewhere."

If you want to read 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' by Annette Funicello, I hope you can find it at a public library cause it was made in 94. Also I got part 1 of 7 of  'A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes' movie on top. To watch the rest, type in that and continue the inspirational movie. Trust me, you will love it, just like I have.

~All quotes where from 'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes by Annette Funicello 1994~