Mr. Tony

Mr. Tony:Toy Story 3

Forgotten Disney Characters 

Toy Story 3 is the most memorable Pixar movie I ever saw....next to Finding Dory. I mean I remember watching this in theaters and around the end of six grade...I saw it again. Even though we have the movie.

I was twelve when the movie came out and boy, I thought this was it, the end of Toy Story. They gonna die-oh the claw! Yay happy/sad ending!

So they forgotten character is Mr. Tony. Woody grabs onto the bottom of the Mr. Tony's cart and goes into the bathroom. Woody tries to escape out from the bathroom window without being seen, and as the Mr. Tony is washing his hands, he looks at the mirror and says, "What the heck?". Woody then freezes, thinking that he saw him. However, it turns out he only saw a smudge on a mirror. Mr. Tony wipes it off and says, "Now, that's better," but by that time, Woody has already slipped out the window. And that's the last we see Mr. Tony....wonder if he really did see Woody....now that's a theory. 

"Wait, is that a toy? And is it, alive?"

"No. That's a smudge." (Still think it's a toy though...alive and moving)

Source: Disney Wiki 

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)