Captain Hook's Parrot(Feat. disneynerd2)

Captain Hook's Parrot: Peter Pan

Deleted Disney Character

(To avoid confusion, guest star's conversation will be bolded)

Hello followers! Today we have a very special guest with us.

I am the Dazzling, Amazing, Music loving disneynerd2!!!!!

Indeed! Love the intro.

Thank You!

Always welcome. Today, we are here to talk a pirate's pet: A parrot! But he belongs to the sinner Captain Hook. *Shudders* Did I ever mention that he, next to Maleficent, haunts my dreams?

Well that makes sense. They have visited my dreams many times. *Shudders* Those two seem to be evil just for the sake of being Evil. I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking about them!

Gah. Don't want them to theam up and haunt my dreams again. Disnerd, I'll let you start us off today.

Captain Hook's parrot, sadly not named, was a side character that was going to make an appearance in the Pirate song, but got deleted in the process in the movie.

Indeed. His appearance looked similar to Jose Carioca, except he had a peg leg. They don't say why he and the song was deleted but in my guess was to get away from clichés.

Yes very true, but at times I enjoy a good cliché.

Good thing Disney always makes their own twist in their movies or people will throw up cliches all the time.

Yes that is a very good thing! Although I could almost see the parrot repeating the foolish stuff Captain Hook says.

Like Iago! "Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker?"

Yes! but at the same time different because this Parrot can only repeat things.

True true. Welp. That's it for today. Thank you disneynerd2 for your time and hope I didn't keep you prisoner for to long.

This was FUN! Thank you for letting me do it! And if you ever need to keep me prisoner again for this, I will gladly oblige.

Gladly! >:D

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)

Goodbye everyone don't miss me too much!

Source: DisneyWiki, with help from Disneynerd2