Deleted Weasels

Deleted Weasels-Who Frame Roger Rabbit

Deleted Disney Characters 

It's been awhile since I done deleted characters huh? Alright let's get to work.

During production, there were going to be seven weasels rather than five, much like the Seven Dwarves. The other two were named "Slimy" and "Flasher." Other names considered were Crazy, Sleazy, Scummy, Itchy and Twitchy. However, only Slimy and Flasher made it to the sketch stage and no voicework for them was ever completed. Slimy was a black weasel with 1950s greaser attire who puked slime (and, just by looking at his concept art, could also be playing in it) and carried a blackjack as a weapon. Flasher, as his name implies, wore a trenchcoat, but did not carry a visual weapon. The conceptual art of these characters is included in the 15th anniversary DVD edition of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?.

 The conceptual art of these characters is included in the 15th anniversary DVD edition of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Also, more weasel names

And before y'all say anything, yes, Smarty is also named Smart***

And before y'all say anything, yes, Smarty is also named Smart***.  And the weasels, in a way, are named after the Seven Dwarfs.

Thanks for the reads!

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)