Dumbo II

Dumbo II

Lost Disney Film

The film was a planned sequel to Dumbo that was directed by Robert C. Ramirez, director of the Dreamworks' film Joseph King of Dreams. It was scheduled to be released in 2001 but was delayed for many years until production was cancelled by John Lasseter after he was named CEO of Walt Disney Animation Studios in early 2006. The trailer to the film can be found on the 2001 VHS and DVD release of the Dumbo 60th anniversary edition.

The plot took place specifically one day after the events of the first film, the story would have involved Dumbo, Timothy Q. Mouse and a host of other baby animals, each of whom represented a different stage of childhood, getting separated in New York City. While trying to find their way back, each character learned how to fix his or her own problems.

The movie had a cute cast of characters but they'll be on another chapter. 

Also I have more big news: I Applied to Disney Dreamers Academy! 

Thank you, thank you. BUT after I sent my application, mix emotions filled over me that made me ill. It's like having all your emotions ball into one in the pit of your stomach. Oh I hope I'm okay and get through this. And before you ask, yes it did took a lot of courage.  

Thanks for reading and please vote AND comment!!!

Source: Disney Wiki 

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)