Post Warman

Post Warman:Return to Neverland 

Forgotten Disney Sequel Characters 

*Bright yellow light fills my eyes* Hello, Tinker bell! It's nice to meet you again. Hmmm? Oh, yes you're right. It is time for a Peter Pan forgotten character, but first lets do the sequel.

Allo, it's your friendly analysts fairy godmother with another forgotten character from Peter Pan: Return to Neverland. Return to Neverland was another childhood movie I adore. Great animation, music, characters and wished they let Kathryn Beaumont to voice Wendy but oh well. But who am I kidding, it's a Peter Pan movie and EVERYONE loves Peter Pan. You fangirls need to calm down. How can you fall in love with the first fictional character you see.

Hmm what? Am I in love with a financial character? Ha! I wasn't...until two years I was going on a thing with older characters, Tadahi and yes Peter Pan caught my eye, BUT where the bleep was he when Captain Hook capture me in my dream! Huh?

*Older Hiccup pops his head out* What the? You don't belong here, get out! Go back to Dreamworks!

Anywho, the forgotten character I chose is the old man who told Wendy that her children were scheduled on the morning train. Wendy, heartbroken, doesn't have the strength to tell her kids, and when she does, Jane freaks out.

Old man, what are thinking? Wendy may have grown up but do you really think see can handle the responsibility of letting them go like that? I mean, I know England is at war, but really? I don't think every children went to the countryside so leave this family alone, they're struggling already, don't make it worst.

Case closed.

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)