Chapter Three

Today is the day with my first interviews. I have two today. One with Rolling Stones U.K magazine which is called Friends and another with NME. They all wanted to know more about the album, why I started the band, and who was in the band. All four of us had to go to the interviews.

I was wearing this nice white long sleeved top that had a lace-cuffs and layered. I had marron red pants and black heels. I had a dark red color on my lips with a Smokey eye look. The boys are going to pick me up while Dennis was going to meet us. I put on my black pea coat and small purse. I walked out of my house locking the door so I could wait for the boys.

"Well if it isn't Miss Hazel" a familiar voice said.

"Hello Brian." I greeted him

"What are you doing out in the cold?" he asked.

"I should ask you the same" I chuckled. "However if you want to know I'm waiting for band to pick me up?"

"Band?"

"Yeah,,. I got a record deal and I have a ban. Haze is the name."

"Cool"

"Yeah" I lightly said knowing things were bound to get awkward.

"So you and Jimmy still a thing?" he asked rubbing his neck.

"Yeah. Seven months we've been together."

"Wow. Long time."

"Considering it's my first relationship....yeah it is"

"Cool."

"Yup..."

"I was ugh wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight. Just as friends?" he asked as the boys drove up.

"Just as friends?"

"Just friends."

"Alright. Pick me up at like six-thirty."

He nodded and went into Freddie's house as I hopped into the car. I like Brian but I like Jimmy more. Brian is smart while Jimmy is romantic and delicate as a flower that you don't want to hurt. Brian is more my age while Jimmy's six years older than I am. I fell in love with Jimmy's eyes. How they tell if he's sad, angry, sorry etc. and became a mystery while Brian's said nothing.

We got to Friends office building. Dennis was already there and getting everything together. It was a cool office space. Very teenage like. The desks were facing each other in rows. The waiting room we were in had a bright blue shag rug under a clear table filled with magazines. Two black leather couches and two black chairs. The boys rushed to get a seat even through there was enough seats but boys will be boys. I stood in front of the massive window looking out it. Such a nice view of the river and Big Ben. Birds flew past the window and tiny flakes of snow started to fall.

"Alright guys Michelle here is going to be interviewing you" Dennis said without looking from his planner notebook. "Then they want you to go for a small photoshoot for the article then we leave to go to NME office."

"Alright that's fine." I agreed for everyone to whatever we will be doing.

I stayed looking out the window. The boys were laughing and joking around. They were being compete dorks. I would have joined them but I wanted to look professional. I just want a good impression you know. I didn't want to look like a fool.