7- turning tables

Harry clenched his fists in anger , and Draco visibly flinched. He had obviously struck a nerve. Oops.

Harry studied dracos face for a brief moment, before leaping forward and clutching dracos collar, pulling the boy forward aggressively.

Draco winced as he was tugged closer so that their foreheads were pressed together.

"Don't you dare say that to me" Harry snarled, grabbing dracos chin with the hand that wasn't around his throat and forcing Draco to look him in the eye.

"You know what happened to my parents. They didn't fucking abandon me. You're a fucking self centred, snobby, disgusting prat. At least I stand up for what I believe in rather than hiding behind my worthless pussy of a father!"

Draco pushed Harry away with a glare

"At least I have a father!" He spat, shoving Harry into the wall forcefully

Harry swung a fist at malfoy, hitting him directly in the face and knocking him to the floor sending a hot searing pain to his cheek.

Draco howled in pain, clutching his face; tears  stinging at his silver eyes.

Harry crouched down on one knee in front of Draco. In one swift movement, he grabbed a fistful of the blondes soft hair in his hand, forcing him to look up into cold green eyes. "I would rather have no father than a disgusting scumbag like yours, malfoy." Harry said bitterly, before letting dracos head drop to the floor with a painful thud.

Draco watched as Harry walked back to snapes desk, continuing his essay angrily. Draco silently took his wand out of his pocket and pointed it toward the raven haired boy.

He cast a charm to tie potter to the chair and to stop him from speaking; completely forgetting Harry could still communicate with him through his mind.

He approached Harry with searching eyes , drumming his fingers on the charcoal coloured desk by Harry.

Harry looked up at Draco with wide eyes full of shock.

"Well well," Draco murmured softly "it looks like the tables have turned."

The only reason the past few chapters are so short is because I figured that it is better to update a short chapter either every day or two than a long chapter every week. Please vote and comment, whether is constructive criticism , ideas for the next chapter or whatever, feedback is very motivating. 10 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter pleaseee?? 😜
-nalajayne