33- in the eve

33- in the eve

Harry and Draco hadn't held a full length conversation for two whole days aside from a few mumbled 'love yous' under their breaths in potions class.

So of course, Draco being Draco decided he'd change that by sneaking out to see his boyfriend after curfew when the whole castle Was plunged into a darkness other than the warm orange glow from the flickering candles lined along the cold stone walls and the only sounds to be heard was his own footsteps and the whispering of ghosts.

A sliver of silver moonlight flowed through the corridor, illuminating Draco's silhouette.

He snuck into harrys dorm and woke his as gently as he could.

Harry jumped up, clearly startled, appearance disheveled and sleepy.

"Hmmph what- Draco?" He hissed and draco shhhh'd him with a small smile.

"Come with me?" Draco asked softly and Harry nodded, rubbing his eyes.

When they left the gryfindor common room, Draco grabbed Harry's hand and lead him down the moonlit corridors of Hogwarts, hidden under the safety of Harry's invisibility cloak of course, but still cautious to not get caught by filch.

They stopped in front of a window near the entrance hall and Draco opened it as quietly as possible. All the doors were locked securely overnight for their own protection with strong magic so their only way out was through the only window (as far as Draco knew) that wasn't bolted shut.

They clambered through the window on to the crisp damp grass outside and shivered. The castle was shrouded with fog and the wind was howling loudly as Draco lead Harry to his surprise after telling him to shit his eyes.

A few moments later, Draco cleared his throat. "Ok.. Annnd open!" He grinned as Harry opened his eyes with a small gasp.

They were beside the lake which was rippling calmly in the silence of the night other than the wind howling. Draco had laid down the thin green blanket from his dorm and had brought out a bottle of cheap wine and also stolen some strawberries from the kitchen. He pulled out his lighter and swiftly lit some candles.

"I've just noticed.. You barely smoke anymore, dray." Harry said with a soft smile, weaving his hand through Dracos hair. Draco looked down with a small blush. "You're a big distraction from the hell that was my life a few months ago. I feel immortal as long as I have you.." He said quietly and Harry squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"This is all so surreal and sweet.." Harry smiled, sipping some wine.

They kissed beneath the moonlight , chatting in hushed voices; unaware that they were in fact being closely watched by an all too familiar face.

Ok- so my explanation for this pathetically short chapter is that I did update like 2 days ago and I also love to keep it on a cliffhanger; though I will update tomorrow. Also I would like to say a MASSIVE Thankyou to every single one of you, we hit 3k votes and 54k reads! ❤️ the reason I say 'we' hit this achievement is because if it wasn't for each one of your votes and comments which motivated me to continue this book after abandoning this for a whole year , we would of never achieved this in a million years; every single comment and vote counts, Thankyou so much :) thanks to everyone of you- the voters, the commenters , the followers and even those of you who read but forget to vote ;) you are all fabulous :D question: whod you think is watching? Also,, I have great plans for this story !
Also, please read my new phan book camp driftwood! Already has five chapters to keep you going until I update ;)
Thanks for reading , please vote and comment
Until the next update
Silva