29-breaking the bond (loudly)

It was a warm night- Draco kept waking up- he kicked his half of the duvet away and accidentally uncovered Harry slightly; gasping as he realised that Harry wasn't wearing pyjamas- or anything.

Draco tossed himself onto his side, clenching his eyes shut. He most certainly wasn't actually debating waking Harry up and shagging the shit out of him. Nope, not at all. Draco felt Harry also toss on his side so that their backs were pressed together and the thought of a naked Harry pressed against himself caused dracos groin to twitch eagerly, his mind wondering to the thought of Harry naked; though he'd thought of him that way before, as it registered in his head his whole body stirred with excitement and anticipation at the Unknown.

As Dracos mind lingered on Harry, he didn't notice Harry sit up and face him. "Draco? Are you awake?" Draco didn't say a word, nibbling on his lower lip silently. "Draco?" Harry touched Draco with a warm Palm, his touch delicate and meaningful, the feeling lingering on dracos shoulder for several seconds as Draco remained silent, scared to say anything incase the lust could be detected in his voice.

"Draco?" Harry's voice sounded uncertain, and also very groggy and sleepy. "Are you aslee-oomph"
Draco turned around, swiftly capturing Harry's lips with his own,clambering on to Harry and pressing their bodies together and groaning as he embraced Harry's nakedness.

Harry pushed his aweay ever so gently and stared up at him in the dark. "That was.. Unexpected" Harry decided, swiping his tongue out to lick at his lips and watching dracos eyes follow the simple motion.

"I didn't know you slept naked." Draco said softly, spotting Harry's darkened cheeks even in the dark.

"I don't usually. I got too warm. I hoped you wouldn't notice."

"Ah," Draco paused, pondering on what to say. "Well I did."

Draco felt Harry shudder beneath him.

"So you're cold now then?"

Harry shook his head "I'm not cold."

"So you're scared?"

Harry shook his head once again.

"Oh. Well, then you must be aroused." Draco decided, grinding his hips up to meet Harry's and marvelling at the delicious sound of Harry's breath hitch.

Harry's shoulders trembled as he tried to resist the boy above him ; but to no avail. He jerked his lower region upward, rubbing it painfully slowly across dracos with a smouldering smirk, rejoining their lips together as Draco hissed out of pure utter frustration.

Harry gasped as Draco got off of him, only to feel him clamber back again about thirty seconds later; also naked.

Draco rejoined their lips, grinding their erections together, as they moaned in sync. "Fuck," harry gasped, tugging on dracos hair as Draco repeated the action several times, clenching his teeth together in pleasure.

Draco pulled away, and Harry fumbled around in the dark, trying to find him until he felt a warm wetness surround his erection all in one go as Draco presumably engulfed his hard on in his mouth. Harry threw his head back with a strangled noise, his hands tangled in dracos hair.

"Draco.. Fuck are you sure this is a good idea-aaah?" Harry groaned and Draco hummed a yes against him, causing vibrations up harrys erection, releasing a throaty groan from him.

Harry's knees buckled as he felt himself about to cum but Draco pulled his lips away with a 'pop' and Harry looked down at his dishevelled appearance. "That was.. Good" Harry panted and Draco sniggered "I should bloody well hope so, I nearly choked on that thing." He chuckled and Harry grabbed his hair roughly , pulling his head up to reattach their lips in a sloppy kiss .

Draco bit Harry's lip, letting his teeth linger for a moment and Harry hissed, throwing his head back in bliss, giving Draco perfect access to his flushed neck. Draco Licked a strip up his neck, before sinking his teeth into his neck and scraping them down to his collar bones on which he nibbled around eagerly, smiling as Harry gasped, clenching his fists in pleasure.

Draco was idly sucking on Harry's jaw when he felt Harry close a firm palm against his own erection and his body jerked as he gasped.

"Shit.." He groaned as Harry squeezed him softly before moving his hand up and down his shaft in a swift movement , repeating the action until Draco felt like he was going to explode.

Harry knelt down, licking dracos tip gently and drawing a loud groan from him. "Fuck Harry.." Harry closed his mouth around dracos shaft before taking the whole of it in his mouth at once, bobbing his head up and down and dragging some very interesting noises from the blonde.

Draco inhaled sharply, quivering as he felt himself go weak with the pleasure. Harry pulled away sloppily, blinking up at the blonde who's eyes were darkened and sparkly from the silver light on the moon which was pouring into the room from the window with what harry suspected was lust.

Harry wrenched himself up and kissed Draco hard on the mouth, only to be shoved down on the bed roughly as Draco climbed over him, grinding their bodies together again. Draco thrust a finger into Harry's mouth

"suck." He ordered and Harry did so carefully, their eyes meeting in a heated but intimate gaze. Harry looked up at Draco as Draco circled his entrance with a damp finger. Harry arched his back up and groaned in pain as Draco pushed the digit into him, frosting it in and out knuckle deep gently, looking down at Harry anxiously , who was panting.

"M-more!" Harry choked and Draco inserted another, pumping them in and out swiftly, curling them to hit Harry's prostrate- at which point, Harry curled his toes and his body lurched as he moaned for more, clutching at dracos hands.

Draco added two more, making Harry shudder at the unfamiliar feeling, his ragged breath coming out in shaky gasps. Draco pulled out suddenly, lining his length up with Harry's hole until he pushed in ever so slowly, Harry's head falling back with a groan. "Hurts." Harry grunted but pushed his body down flushed with dracos "but it feels good." Draco pulled out, before pushing back in harder this time, causing Harry to cry out loudly, a thin sheen of sweat layered over his body which was dimly lit by the light of the moon flowing into the room.

Draco groaned , drawing out and then pushing in as deep as he could , repeating this action until he felt a certain sense of light headedness. "Fuck Harry I- I love you." Draco babbled and Harry's eyes flicked up to meet his and he smiled "I love you too." Draco felt Harry clench around him suddenly, before Harry let out an almighty groan

-

Draco woke up pressed against Harry and smiled to himself, before sitting up with a yawn. The room was warmly lit with Rays of sunlight pouring in and the birds were singing loudly outside. He got dressed quickly, and slumped down on the bed beside Harry, who he prodded vigorously.

Harry blinked his eyes open in confusion before his face broke into a smile as his gaze fell on Draco. "Morning." He smiled and stretched , before reaching for his clothes and beginning to get dressed. They both rushed downstairs, stomachs grumbling with hunger and when they reached the kitchen they found everyone sat around the kitchen table.

They sat down beside each other and Harry narrowed his eyes at Fred and George who were nudging each other and speaking in hushed whispers, exchanging humorous glances between Harry and Draco who were shifting in their seats uncomfortably. "Have fun, last night?" George asked, shoving a piece of  burnt toast into his mouth. "It was a quiet night." Fred added and Mrs weasley scowled at the two of them.

"Stop it boys!" She hissed and Ron cleared his throat awkwardly, face as red as his hair. "You.. Um.. Heard?" Draco asked and the twins faked innocent looks "heard what?" They asked in sync before scoffing "of course we heard." Fred chuckled "Hard not to." George sniggered.

1363 words of mainly smut. That's a big deal for me as I find it veryy hard to write. Sorry I haven't updated for like two weeks, I have been really down lately because of  a breakup, exam stress, panic attack and arguments and I also had MAJOR writers block. Please vote and comment, thanks for reading. Until the next update, nala.