20- Harry meets Layla

Draco was asleep when there was a knock at the door. Harry was unsure on whether or not he should answer, but did so with hesitation. He opened the door to see a blonde girl with ice blue eyes looking down at him.

"Hello, Harry."

Harry tilted his head to the side in confusion
"Do I know you?"

"Yes. I'm your biggest fucking nightmare."

She twirled her hair around her fingers, batting her eyelashes and giggling. "Just kidding!" She laughed in a sweet voice- a voice that anyone who knew her would know was false and forced.

"Who are you?"

She bit her lip and giggled again, making Harry visibly cringe.

"The name is Layla, sweetheart. I'm dracos best friend- other than pansy of course!" She said bubbly, inviting herself in.

Harry raised an eyebrow skeptically "if you're his other best friend why have I never heard of you?"

Layla shrugged, coming her curly hair out of her face.

"I'm not in Slytherin. And I'm in a different year. So we don't see each other much. I'm a Hufflepuff."

Harry nodded slowly as if trying to process what she had said.

"Ok, well nice to meet you. Why are you here?"

Layla sneaked suddenly, making Harry jump.

"You two are just so cute together!"

Harry forced a smile "thanks. Look I don't mean to be rude, but it's five am. Please leave."

Layla smirked "ok, sweetie, I'll pay you another visit again soon. Don't tell Draco I was here."

Harry opened his mouth to ask why but she was gone. He shook Draco who groaned before blinking his eyes open. "Um your friend came round." Harry mumbled as Draco rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Who? Pansy?" "No she said that she was called Layla." Draco sat up, wide eyed. "She is NOT my friend. Stay away from her, I don't want you answering the door anymore ,ok?"

Harry nodded "what's wrong with her?" He asked, tilting his head comically. "I don't want to talk about it." Draco snapped before wrapping his arms around Harry. "I'm sorry for snapping. She's just a notch and I don't want you mixing with that." Harry nodded.

"Ok.."

Harry leant over the bed and kissed  Draco on the mouth, softly, before pulling away with a confused look. "Hold up how did she manage to let herself into the hallway?"

"She's very good at cracking codes."

"Oh"

"Where were we?" Draco leaned over, joining their lips together. His hand came up behind Harry's head to grasp at his hair and pull him as close as humanly possible.

They broke apart before Draco pulled Harry down to the bed.

"You know, it's kinda late."

Harry sealed their lips once more

"I don't really care."

"What you want to do?"

Harry tilted his head in thought, a strand of thick ebony hair tumbling over his face. He wiped it away and Draco smiled.

"Want to cuddle? We've gotta be up soon might as well stay up." Draco nodded and wrapped his hands around Harry's torso, Harry mirroring the action.

-

They woke the next morning still in each others embrace, both with pounding headaches.

"Ahh.. What the fuck?!"

"You have a headache too?"

Draco nodded, rubbing at his temples with a pained hiss.

"Hmm.. That's strange. Maybe it's to do with the soulmate spell?"

Draco groaned

"Everything is to do with the fucking spell lately!"

Harry kissed him

"Calm down, dray. C'mon we'll go get breakfast, that'll make you feel better."

They both got dressed and headed down to the great hall together.

They still didn't hold hands- they decided that it reaching the prophet would unsettle things.

As they entered, Harry castes Draco a curious look.

"Hey, Draco, what actually happened to us tutoring each other? - before the soulmate shit the teachers were constantly on our cases.."

Draco gave a wry smile

"Well I guess there's ONE good thing about the spell then.." He said warily as they took their seats at Gryffindor table, having decided to take it in turns to sit at both tables.

As they sat opposite seamus finingan, he sighed humorously.

"Jeesh! You guys STILL haven't shagged?"

Both boys glared at him and hermione changed the topic.

"So, there's a slytherin gryfindor quiddich match today! Should be- oh.. Right.. Erm, I'm sorry I forgot."

Sorry it's a short filler chapter- they can't all be interesting ;) I'll make sure the next one is longer and more interesting I promise.
Please vote and comment (definitely comment I love reading your comments)
Thanks for reading
-nala x