38- Amnesia

38- Amnesia

Draco rushed to the hospital wing with Neville first thing the next morning before madam pomfrey woke up. They both took it upon them to tell Harry, Ron and hermione who it was and when they did they each reacted fearful. The culprit was a lot scarier than Draco.

Harry sipped his water thoughtfully. At least he still had Draco, right?

----•

Hermiones p.o.v [surprise]

The reason criminals don't get away with their crimes often is because they are too hasty. The key thing to executing a crime correctly is patience.

Of course; when I found out who harrys attempted murderer was I only had four days until dracos trial.

So I kidnapped her.

It sounds a lot worse when you say it like that, trust me.

I'd tell the others when I was ready, I'm not sure how they'll react as they said not to do anything wreck less. I'll probably blame it on Ron.

--------

Luna lovegood just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time- she had walked up to her dormitory, having forgot the herbology book she was going to lend to Neville, when she saw a girl tied up near hermiones bed

"Please h-help! C-c-could you untie me?" The girl cried and luna rushed to do so, flinging her arms around the girls neck.

"Avada kedavra."

Unknowns point of view-

"Avada kedavra" oh wow such a pity. Neville blabber mouth longbottom doesn't have a girlfriend anymore. That'll teach him to fuck with my plans.

------
Hermione rushed into the hospital wing to Harry who was very much alone.

"Luna! She's dead!" She shrieked

"Who's that?" He asked, face blank. "And who are you?"

"I will kill her myself!"