48- Heated

right,  well I have decided,  that this book will only have two more chapters after this,  BUT there will be a sequel that will be very very dramatic with lots of twists and turns,  um,  I'm kind of worried that people won't want to read it??  Comment if you will please??  Thank you very much my,  promise it won't be boring :') I have a lot planned for it!  The updates on the sequel to this will also be more frequent than this has been at times as I've been really busy lately but I'm going to get my shit together☆

♡♡♡ warning: celabatory smuttttt deal with it ;)) ♡♡♡

They lay on the quidditch stands for a long time, in each others arms, sharing heated kisses and celabatory drinks until things got steamy.

Draco kissed Harry's lips passionately,  overwhelmed by all the emotions that he was feeling.

They were engaged

Draco would soon be able to call Harry his husband.

He had never been so attracted to someone in his life.  And even though he was terrified that he'd fuck up, he knew that he was ready;  he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Harry.

"I love you,  my gorgeous fiancé " draco whispered,  before attaching his lips to Harry's jaw,  kissing down to the bottom of his neck and sucking at the tender skin,  eliciting a small moan from Harry,  who tugged at dracos blonde hair in earnest.

"I love you too" Harry gasped out,  nibbling at dracos neck,  catching draco off guard entirely.

"Fuck,  Harry" Draco breathed,  wiping his for head which was beaded with sweat all ready.

He rolled up his shirt sleeves,  before giving in and taking it off.

He balanced it on the side of the quiddich stand,  not caring about anything but Harry and him and this blissful,  intense moment.

He began unbuttoning Harry's shirt,  reattaching their lips.

Harry looked up breathlessly into dracos smouldering eyes,  their lips softly brushing. 

Draco straddled harry as he removed their clothes, skin breaking out in goose bumps at the contrasting feel between the cold night nipping at his skin and the thin sheen of sweat covering his body.

"Draco..  Are you sure that we should do this?  Here? " harry whispered,  tucking dracos hair behind his ear.

Draco nibbled on Harry's earlobe,  drawing a shudder from harry.

"We'll be okay,  no one can hear us from the castle and I mean it's fairly late at night. " draco reassured harry,  sucking on the tender skin between Harry's jaw and neck. 

"Touché.. Agh!" Harry threw his head back into the wooden stand as draco gently trailed his fingertips down Harry's rib cage and to his hips,  the mixture of it tickling and being and incredibly sensitive area catching harry off guard.

Draco pressed their foreheads together,  trailing his fingers across Harry's inner thighs;  marvelling as he heard harry inhale sharply.

Draco bit Harry's hip bones,  causing the gryfindor to  arch his back,  rutting his hips in pleasure as he felt dracos warm breath ghosting over his groin.

"D-draco! " harry whimpered as draco closed his lips around his erection without warning.

He raked his nails down Harry's hips as he sucked, marvelling at the delicious sound of Harry's breath hitching. 

Harry grabbed a fistful of dracos hair as he moaned,  thrusting his hips,  waves of pleasure rippling throughout his body.

Draco swirled his tongue over the tip,  hearing harry hiss in pleasure,  before jolting as he came all of a sudden,  spurting hot ribbons into dracos mouth.

"Shit, " harry panted,  voice throaty.  "I always forget how good you are with your mouth, babe" he chuckled.

Draco sat up with a confident smirk.

"Well I'm not doing it enough if you forget." He teased,  pulling harry into a gentle embrace.

Harry switched their positions so that he was now on top of draco.

He grabbed dracos length,  causing draco to groan,  tilting his head back and giving harry perfect access to the sensitive flesh of dracos neck.

He nibbled at the skin,  sucking it into his mouth as he palmed dracos erection quickly.

He licked a strip up dracos length,  before easing it into his mouth, feeling draco shudder in anticipation.

Draco made a strangled noise and trembled as harry sloppily deep throated dracos manhood,  hollowing his cheeks and making heated eye contact with draco.

Draco inhaled sharply, quivering as he felt himself go weak with the pleasure.

"I'm.. " draco gulped,  squeezing his eyes shut "I'm close! " right on queue,  feeling a fire pooling low in his abdomen,  draco came.

Harry removed his mouth with a 'pop',  wiping his moist and swollen lips.

Draco kissed harry deeply,  their tongues intertwining,  before draco pulled a small pot of coconut lube out of his suite pocket that was on the floor. 

He spread Harry's cheeks,  coating his fingers on the lubrication,  and inserting one of his fingers,  waiting for harry to adjust briefly,  before pumping his finger in and out,  feeling harry clench in pleasure,  rocking his body back slightly against dracos didgits.

Draco added another finger,  breathing heavily as he planted wet open mouthed kisses all over his fiancés warm body,  feeling a familiar sensation at the pit of his abdomen as he heard harry moan loudly.

Draco lined himself up to Harry's hole,  before pushing in,  the men moaning in sync.

"Mmm draco!  Fuck! " harry hissed as draco started pulling his length in and out quickly,  waves of blissful pleasure rippling through the both of them.

"Ughnnnf!  God!  Yes! " draco whimpered,  clutching onto Harry's shoulders with s vice like grip,  grinding his hips and slamming into harry hard enough that they both felt dazed at the immense pressure.