X

Hey guys!

So the Sequel of this book won't be for a while .... BUT

I have several drarry books on the go so please check them out!

Including :

Toxic Tragedy-
Draco and harry can't go five minutes without arguing with each other; yet they find it almost impossible to resist one another.
So, when the dormitorys and houses are switched up and everything is unsettled, Draco and harry end up sharing a dorm together, and it's a toxic tragedy that neither of them were ready for.

The Blue Room-
Harry discovered a room in the castle in his second year that he uses as a go to safe place getaway.
The room is painted teal blue an has bookshelves and sofas in and calms him down a lot.
He doesn't expect to go there one night in his eighth year and discover Malfoy in nothing but a dressing gown, scrawling in a diary and sipping red wine with an arrogant smirk.
They're both too stubborn to leave so everyday they return and they rarely talk- just sit in a comfortable silence.
But spending so much time with a person reveals a lot , and Feelings arise; and not just unpleasant ones.

A Drop Of The Future-
Harry and draco are in potions when snape shows them a newly discovered potion called 'a drop of the future' which when brewed correctly shows the person stood in front of the cauldron a different event in their future each time that they approach it.
So Ron sees himself passing transfiguration,  hermione sees herself being presented an award from the ministry of magic- and harry,  harry sees himself kissing his sworn enemy,  draco malfoy.

Darling
Draco Malfoy is a bit of an arrogant prat.
He's the kinda guy that keeps his feelings to himself, and will probably hex the shit outta you if you give him a funny look.
That is, until he's drunk.
Harry discovers that one night when he sees a drunken Draco stumbling around the castle.
He's giggly and very uncharacteristically flirty and has a knack of calling Harry 'Darling'