32- The return

The return

Things weren't so great when Harry and Draco returned to hogwarts; their relationship still wasn't out properly and they were supposed to still hate each other in the school.

They'd had to lie to nosey on goers about the breaking of the bond so they said that snape had found a loophole.

At the same time, things were better as it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of both the boys shoulders and they could concentrate on their studies.

But in between classes, clubs, quiddich and curfew, it had become exceedingly challenging to see each other properly, aside from the occasional hello in the hallway or the brief nod at dinner time.

They hadn't yet discussed how they would meet and being in different opposing houses it was proving to be challenging for the both of them.

Not to mention their anxiety over what exactly they were going to do AFTER. After hogwarts; after the holidays. Their future.

Neither new exactly what they were going to do in the long run

And the stress of all of these things was really taking its toll. They began to lack sleep and fall behind in lesson; they barley had time to think too as their schedules were absolutely hectic that term.

Harrys knew he wouldn't be going back to the dursleys this summer; else he would just be trapped there; he wasn't returning to hogwarts so unless Fred and George rescued him in the flying car again they'd probably lock him up .

The weasleys had offered him a place to live, permanently, but it was too much to ask of them. Sure he'd love to stay there sometimes. But living there? He would just feel guilty.

He had also considered buying his own place but there was still the issue of Draco. Would Draco stay the manor or just move in with him?

-

Dracos p.
"Draco; just admit it. Something happened between the two of you. Tell me!" Pansy demanded, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Fine. We broke the bond.. The correct way."

Pansy squealed, flinging he arms around my neck. "I knew you guys were together obviously an I've shipped it for months but now the ship has officially sailed! We need to celebrate."

"Celebrate something you clearly knew. C'mon pans gimme a break, would ya?"

"Jeesh what's gotten you into a pissy?" She asked with a small scowl

"I'm just stressed.." I muttered warily and she nodded

"It's about him, isn't it?"

I shrugged "what am I gonna do when I leave?" I sighed

(I will update again either today or tomorrow I'm getting ready for prom so short update)

Also shoutout to  loversboyzzz
For helping me think of what to put in the chapter, go read their book. (It's good)

Apologies again for the short update, frequent updates will start again soon I'm just quite busy at the moment sorry. Thanks to all of you who have been patient and stuck with the story even through infrequent updates! Please vote and comment and follow me if you haven't (I try to follow back most of the time) thanks for reading, until the next update<3

Nala~