14. the battle

*recap*

“are you okay?” I heard a girl ask. I turned my head around. She was beautiful, perfect skin, red curly hair. I didn’t answer as I have to relive those memories. She came and gave me a hug, she was cold, I tensed but then relaxed.

“It’s okay, I’ll make it all disappear.” I could hear her smirking; I looked at her one last time with confusion on my face, it all happened so fast. I felt my body crash with the water then I started to feel numb. I feel myself falling into the darkness. Maybe this is how I end..
*back to present* 

Your POV
I wake up to a horrid stench,  well I expected heaven or hell to be a lot better.
"Finally you're awake, we were going to eat you?" A voice spoke.
I looked around but it was all dark
"Sorry for pushing you off the cliff, had to make it hard for them to find you and it was fun."
"Who are you and what do you want with me. " I spoke up
"Well that's rude of me not to introduce myself.  I'm Victoria, I wanted Bella for my personal blood bag but you happened to be there and beneath the mutt smell, you smelt good. So sucks to be you. Boo hoo (!)"
"Youre the bitch that tried to kill Bella!!"
"Shut up you brat' she hissed
Then the lights turned on blinding me for a bit. The room was full of other vampires that had bright red eyes and dead people.
I gulped. 
Victoria touched my arm and it hurt like hell. I looked down and there was a bite mark. It started to burn and sting,
"OUCH!!  you stupid bitch!  What did you do to me"
"You're too kind" she laughed and thats all I heard until I blacked out.

Seth's POV
Where could she be. The pack and I have been searching for ages. Ive check every possible place she could be. Her house. Emily and Sam's place. Bellas house. Jakes house. Even my house. Last place was the woods there's so many places to look we dont even know where to begin looking. After a while of searching in the woods.
"COME!  CLIFF!  HER SCENT AND RED HEAD SCENT WERE HERE! " the light rain has made it harder to track her down because we can't track her scent. I got to the cliff and I smelt it too the red head and her scent too. But it leads to the end of Cliff.
"WE HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING SHES OUT THERE I KNOW IT. PLEASE "
We will and we Won't give up.
*time skip*
It was the day before the battle.  Its been 2 weeks and 2 days I havent eaten or slept I had to take sleeping pills to sleep if I nreded too. Paul isn't that different from me but he at least has Rachel she can help him through it. Hes just emotionally ill whilst I'm both physical and emotionally ill. I don't think I can live without her. 
I was hiding in the forest nearby bellas tent and was about to relax hoping nothing would hapoen but suddenly Victoria an Riley appeared holding Haylee like she's a rag doll. She looked dead and I got worried. But I heard a faint heartbeat. Thank God she's still alive.  Jake helped to swiftly get haylee out before I attacked Riley killing him.

I

ran as fast as I could towards the battle field and just before I got there. I was almost attacked until jake jumped over attack my attacker but ended up getting his ribs broken.  Everyone rushed towards us and Paul took Haylee straight away. The cullens followed and tended to her wounds back at Emily's place. I feel really relieved shes back its as if my soul came back to my zombie like body.

---------------------
omg you guys finally find out what happened to Haylee I apologize for the terrible chapter.  Had to type it out on a phone. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter THANKS FOR READING !!!!!