1. The pack

Haylee's POV

"HAYLEE!! ARE YOU DOWN YET!?!?" Paul yelled from the porch.
"NO!!" I screamed back, geez I'm putting on mascara.
"WE'RE ALREADY AN HOUR LATE. "
"NO WE'R- HOLY CRAP! IM COMING!"
Paul lightly chuckle.
i wore a light coloured ripped jeans with a grey batman jumper and black vans. (outfit is in the External link)

I hopped into Paul's truck. I looked at myself in the mirror, and applied the last of my mascara.
"Nice outfit." Paul said
"Thanks”
When we got there, Emily came out and hugged me.
"It's great to have another girl around."
Emily went inside and walked over to Sam and gave him a passionate kiss.
I was walking behind Paul, he was a complete fatass. His whole body covered me completely. If you think I'm shy, well let’s just say I'm the opposite of shy.

I stepped out and waved. "Hey guys." I said.
I heard a few wolf whistles but I ignored it.
I opened my mouth about to introduce myself when, Paul slightly startled me by growling at them.
"Guys! This is Haylee Lahote she's my sister. Any of you imprint on her and your signing your own death sentence." He hissed through his teeth.
"SISTER!?!?!?" Everyone but Sam and Emily yelled.
"Once again, hi." I said. Wow. Within seconds I already felt like I was made to be a part of this family.
"Wait, wait, wait... I'm still on to the part. SISTER!?!" Someone said. I laughed, this guy is really funny.
"did you guys hear anything I said?!? And as you know our parents divorced and my mum moved to Canada with her when I was 8." Paul started. Everyone nodded.
"Wow." Someone said. He looks so familiar.
"You left them speechless, bro." I whispered. He chuckled.
Sam spoke up. "Guys. Introduced your selves please."
"Jared."  The cute one said.
"Quil." the funny one said.
"Embry." The guy with shaggy hair said.
"Jacob, but call me Jake." The tall and buff guy said.
"Jake?... JAKE!" I screamed hugging him.
"Haylee! I missed you so much. I was so sad when you had to leave."