7. Im-what?!

Haylee’s POV

I woke up to Paul's knocking.

"Hey princess wake up. It's 7:30. I've got a shift now. cya at Emily's."

I groan, dam it's the last day of holidays.

Alarm going off at 7:45.

"Shit, I still have to take a shower."

I did my daily routine. I wore a white shirt that said 'hello goodbye', an army green parka, black ripped skinny jeans, and black boots. i curled my hair a litte bit and then put it into a pony tail. outfit in external link

And then I heard a truck pulling up, in Paul's drive way. Sam came out of the truck. He carried all my stuff in the truck, I look back into my room and its all empty. All that's left is a bed, drawer and an empty walk in closet.

I came out, locked the door and skipped to the truck and hopped in.

the ride was silent and awkward. I think we were both relived the ride would be over when we saw emilys house.

We finally made it to Emily's house. Jake helps me with my bag and leaves them in the room. For some reason the guys are always here.

“nice room.” he said looking around.

“thanks but im going to redecorate one day. Want to help?” I answered

“sure call me when you need me.”

“well ill leave you to do your unpacking ritual thing, whatever you girls do in your new room” Jake joked laughing. I laughed with him and he went downstairs.

After, what seemed liked years. I finished unpacking all my crap.

I'm glad I finally got to move out of that small, old room

Jacob walked into my new room.

" i've got to show Seth and Leah the treaty line." He said.

"okay and who's Seth and Leah?" I questioned.

"Newest pack members." He said.

"Newest, brightest, bestest." Someone yelled from downstairs.

"And slowest." Jake finished.

"come on, you’ve got to go meet them." He said to me.

I raced him down the stairs. And when we got there, on the couch were a boy about my age and a girl about Paul and Jake's age. She must be Leah and he must be Seth. I smiled. Seth was the cutest out of all the boys. Jake laughed at me while I drooled over Seth. I punched him lightly.

"I'm Seth." The boy said giving me his hand to shake.

"I'm Haylee." I took his hand and shook it. I looked up to his eyes.

I melted, his amazing chocolate brown eyes. He gave me shivers. In a good way. His smile was goofy but I loved it that way.

Seth's POV.

I saw a really pretty girl race down the stairs with Jake. She looks about my age. Me and Leah stand up to walk to her. I held my hand out.

"I'm Seth." I said.

"I'm Haylee." She said shaking my hand. She looked me in the eyes.

I loved her eyes, I instantly felt a gravitational pull between us. Right there I was tempted to pull her into my arms, hold her and never let go. I've imprinted on Haylee. Jake coughed, we snapped back into reality.

Haylee's POV

I got really embarrassed when I realised we've been standing in that position for a while now.

"I'm Leah. Sadly his sister." Leah said. I chucked.

"Hey!" Seth said.

"Aye, ready to go yet?" Jake said sighing.

"Yeps." Seth and Leah said at the same time.

"BYE GUYS." I shouted to them.

"BYE." Jake yelled back. I just smiled at him

when they came back to Emily's. Jake offered to show me the Cullens. I agreed. Just then walking through the door was a very pissed Paul.

"SETH. OUTSIDE. NOWW!!!." He yelled at Seth. I flinched, ouch. I’ve never heard him yelled before.

"YOU CANT JUST YELL AT HIM, HIS AN INNOCENT BOY.” I started getting pissed to. We have the same temper ish.

"just get him outside. And don’t get involved Haylee" Paul said softly. Almost a whisper.

Seth’s POV

Paul practically dragged me outside and phased to attack me. I phased just in time to bite his neck. And he bit my leg. Before things got out of hands Sam used the alpha voice and forced us to stop.

I want you to stay away from her.

You know I can’t do that

Well I don’t care.

You know it has an effect on her too Paul Sam butted in. it was silence for a while.

I’m just scared. That she’ll get hurt. So many thoughts ran through his head I couldn’t hear them properly.

Fine. Clearwater, listen and listen good. I will only say it once. If she is hurt in anyway, I will hunt you down and personally kill you myself. Got that? I nodded my head.

Take care of her for me when I can’t. I’m glad to know that she has someone to care and protect for her other than me. He gave me a wolfy smile

She has the whole pack and I won’t let anyone or anything hurt her. I smiled back.

He phased then went back inside and I did the same.

Haylee’s POV

I saw the guys come back in, Seth was smiling and Paul looked relieved.

"Now that's gotten over with, Paul can I go meet the Cullen’s with Jake." I said while pouting.

He thought about it for a while. "Fine. But be extra careful." Wow Paul's extra nice today. :) Seth asked to come too. I couldn't say no.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed into white ripped jeans and a floral crop top with black flats. I dried and curled my hair as quickly as possible.

I quickly rushed out the door and got behind Jake on his motorbike, and we sped off. It took us some time to get there, but I like riding on the motorbike.

When we got there, I saw a girl come out and hugged Jake.