5. PIZZA!

Haylee's POV

"Hey, Emily's making lunch." Paul said waking me up.

"Ight, I'll meet you there. "

I got into a light coloured jeans, a random top and a grey jumper that had scratch marks on the front with my low cut white converse.

I jogged to Emily's and I got there in no time.

"Hey Haylee." The guys chorused

"Hey guys." I waved. They were all sitting in front of the TV playing black ops. Boys, I thought as I rolled my eyes. Embry lost concentration and he got shot by Jared.

"Ha you suck." I said laughing.

"Oh yea? And you can play better." Embry said.

"Sure can, Mr Call." I said sounding like a sir.

"After my shift we shall have our match of BLACK OPS!!" Embry said like a 2 year old.

He went outside and phased. I just chilled with the guys and played some black ops, When we finished it was getting dark. Embry and Quil came back just in time for dinner. I set the table and helped Emily. We were eating lasagne.

"Ready for our match Call." I said giggling.

"I was born ready, Little Miss Sophie." He said mimicking me. I raised my eyebrows. He's so dead. I hated being called Sophie. (i gave her a middle name if you guys arnt new to the story XD)

It was getting late, it was 12pm, Embry and I were still playing. He wanted a rematch over and over again, he just can’t admit defeat. Everyone was asleep. Jake was in the recliner. Me and Jared were on the couch and Paul was lying on my shoulder. Embry was on the floor and Quil was under the table. What the? Once again I won. He was too tired to fight back.

"whatever, I give up im gonna go sleep." Embry said.

"Aight." I replied yawning.

I ran up the stairs got changed and hit the bed.

I woke up to Paul calling.

"Ally, I'm going on my date with Rachel now."

"Okay!" I mumbled into my pillow. Wait what? Im confused

I sat up and looked at the time. Shit. Its 5pm. I slept the whole day. Wow, what did I do? Was it black ops.

I went downstairs, and OMG IT WAS THE BEST SMELL EVER. PIZZA!!!!

I looked at the table and I see all the boys sitting at the table, with a napkin in their shirts and holding their forks and knifes.

I took my phone out and took a picture. They looked so funny. I walked into the kitchen and took a slice. :)

"Hey Haylee. Decided to wake up now!?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, so tired from yesterday." I smiled at her.

I took my slice and sat on the couch and watched some tv. I put the pizza in my mouth.

OH.

MY.

SWEET.

JESUS.

THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA EVER.

"EMILY THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA EVER." I screamed at Emily. The boy’s stomach rumbles.

"YOUR WELCOME!" She screamed back.

After I ate. I didn't even know I fell asleep on the couch.