Charlie the Psycho [Creepypasta Oc]

Name: Charlie the Psycho

Waitwhat

Gender: Female

Age: 23

No. More. Teens. :^)

Weapon: Any object that's lying around, if there's nothing she will use her bare hands.

Finally XD

Family: Alive, but doesn't know if her current problem

That works if her and her parents aren't that close (:

Appearance: Crazy blood stained brown hair, blue eyes but wears all eye black contact to creep people out, Red t-shirt so no one will see the blood stains, normal jeans, normal sneakers, and micro-less gamer head set.

BackStory: As a child she was always the odd ball and no one will talk to her since she talked to air. At a young age she loved killing small defenseless animals.

*cALLS PARENTS*

YOU ARE NOW GROUNDED, CHARLIE.

Her parents thought it was a faze, but it only grew when she got older. Slowly into her mid teens and 20's she wanted to kill a better prey, humans since their to idiotic in their daily lives to expect a psycho killer is stalking them.

makes sense so yee

Overall:

This oc was made well, expect for one problem. The creepypasta name doesn't exactly work.

Psycho: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Since she doesn't have a disorder it doesn't make sense. I would change that.

Welp that's about it XD

Oh and by the way, I love the killing method.

95% original

5% changeable