Lucy McKay [Creepypasta Oc]

I HAD TO REPUBLISH BECAUSE IT WAS BEING GLITCHY. MY APOLOGIES.

Name:Lucy McKay(Amanda is her other personality)

Interesting

Age:23

Yessss! She isn't 16. Nice age bb.

Haircolor:naturally blonde

What shade? Strawberry blonde? Sandy blonde? Dirty blonde? Bleach blonde? The hair color is fine but I'm just curious!

Eyecolor:sea green

Natural ;)

height:5'8

clothing:When she's her normal self; Mostly anything though she favors sweaters and leggings

When she's Amanda: Brown wig(to resemble her sister hair), dark shirt and dark pants

siblings: A twin brother named calum and a younger sister Amanda(deceased)

O that makes more sense.

backstory: Lucy lived a fairly normal life. She had two doting parents, mischievous siblings and an amazing best friend. When she turned 11, she decided she wanted to have beach birthday party instead of the backyard one her parents planned.

I think I know where this is going--

It was only her family, a couple close friends and their neighbors. Her sister who was 9 at the time, had yet to learn to swim but still wanted to go out in the waves. Lucy volunteered to bring Amanda out herself among the rocks. Midway through the swim the weather turned foul and the waves grew bigger and bigger. Lucy lost hold of Amanda which caused her to slam against the rocks. Lucy couldn't move the whole time and just watched as her sister was beaten to death. When her family came to find the two they found Lucy laughing on the side of the beach as her sister body floated in the water. The next day she woke up and could only remember arriving at the beach. From then on, whenever she got scared or mad, her other personality (Which she called Amanda) kicked in and decided to resolve the situation with murder.

I-

sexuality:Asexual

Makes sense, good!

likes: Music, art, museums, learning, puzzles, reading

dislikes:Loud places(triggers Amanda easier), Crowds, Water

strengths:Amanda doesn't feel any remorse and excels in hand to hand combat Lucy has an innocent look which gets people to trust her easier

weaknesses:Cannot kill children(Reminds her too much of her sister)

Seems legit. But she would probably have more weaknesses than that.

Weapon:Small revolver

At least it's not a knife.

Disorders: Dissociative Identity Disorder

Extra :When she murders people she tends to tie them up and shoot them execution style leaving a note on why they deserved what had happened.

Overall: She's a decent oc. Natural looks, no involvement with other creepypasta. Her problems make sense based on what happened. However, she only has one weakness and a lot if valuable information is missing. She mostly hasn't gone through very much character development. I'd love to know about her personality. Why does she kill? She lost her sister, she probably feels like it's her fault. But what is her TRUE motive for killing? Why do they deserve to die?

originality: 30%

changeable: 30%

missing: 40%

THIS ISN'T RELEVANT TO THE OC BUT--

I'm back. I'll review some more ocs tomorrow. I'm also starting to review Preacher, Fear The Walking Dead, and Steven Universe OCS.

Also, it would be easiest if you Kik me your OCS.

My Kik is: DecayingSouls

I will NOT accept OCS in private messages on Wattpad. You can put them in the comments on the Info chapter, if you do not have Kik.