Chapter 1

I decided to write a fanfiction. Please don't hate on me. I don't think I'm all to good at this yet. You're a 20 year old girl. That's all I'm gonna say for now. Anyways... on with the story!!! Forwarning! There will be a lot of swearing and some suicidal things.
(Y/n) = Your name
(M/n) = middle name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(E/c) = eye color

Your POV

I'm finally done. I finally escaped from him. I still can't believe it though. I won the lottery.
*flashback*
I walked into the gas station, getting him his damn cigarettes, when I saw how high the lottery had gotten. Surprisingly, it had reached just over 2 billion dollars. I decided to go ahead and give it a try, since I really had nothing to lose. I bought a ticket and his cigarettes and went home. Since the gas station wasn't that far, I decided to walk. As soon as I walked in the doors of my home, I was greeted by a smack to my face.
"Where the hell were you?" He asked me angrily.
"Out getting your damn cigarettes like you wanted me to!" I shoved them into his hand and went to my room. I decided to get another game and upload another video. I had started a YouTube channel when I turned 17. 3 years later, and my channel had over 3 million subscribers. I had a steady pay coming in from it too. He never got a dime from me though. He didn't even know I had this. I wouldn't let him take this small hope away from me. I opened YouTube up and started to watch my favorite youtubers: Markiplier, jacksepticeye, muyskerm, lordminion777, yamimash, cinnamontoastken, and pewdiepie. They kept me going. They kept me strong. A few days had passed and I forgot to check the ticket, so I went to my room to check, and sure as shit, I won. I immediately got my winnings, got all of my money out of my savings, and booked it out of there when he wasn't home. I needed to start somewhere completely new, so I decided on one place: LA. I decided to buy a house that had some neighbors, but still had a ton of forest behind it. Now the only thing left was to get there.
*flashback ends*
I was actually at the doorstep of my brand new house. I got it for dirt cheap too. New house, new life. Things were looking up already. I walked into the house after unlocking it, and saw that it was almost completely furnished. I brought the rest of my belongings in, making it my own home. The house was a big, two-story house with a basement. Upstairs was my bedroom, two guestrooms, and a bathroom. The main level had a kitchen with a pantry, a dining room connected to the kitchen, and a living room. Down the hall was another guest room, another bathroom, and the laundry room. The living room was really big, so I put my desk in the corner, and made that a small work area. I looked outside and saw the backyard. It was beautiful. There was a porch, a fence around the sides, a giant tree in the middle of the yard, and the woods just past the fence. The tree had a tire swing hagning from it. Looked like it'd be fun to swing from. I finally went down to the basement, and was amazed. The basement wasn't creepy at all, in fact, it was beautiful. It had light blue wall and a tan carpet. It was also very open. Then I noticed the room off to the side. I opened the door to it and saw that it was like a recording room. That's when I decided to make it my recording room. I brought all of my stuff down and got it set up. I actually had every piece of equipment that I already needed, so I didn't have to go and get anything. When I went back upstairs, I heard something crash to the floor. I ran to see what it was. As it turns out, it was my favorite picture. The frame broke when it fell. I must have put it too close to the edge on the island. Everything else wa a already put up, and it was only a little past 2, so I decided to go to Walmart and get a new one. I walked there with a kick in my step. I had a few bucks on me at the moment. The rest was in my new bank account. Then I realized I didn't have any food at home at the moment. I would have to go shopping later. I got to Walmart and went exploring. I found the frames after a few minutes. Going to the checkout, I decided to look at the shirts. I was more interested in the guys shirts though. As I was trying to decided between a shirt that said 'attempting to care... please wait' that had a loading symbol on it, or an oversized shirt that had the batman symbol on it. I could easily wear it as a night shirt.
"Tough time deciding?" A voice spoke up behind me, making me jump.
"Yeah, a little bit." I turned around to face who I was speaking to, cause whoever it was, they had a really smooth voice. I kinda wish I didn't though, cause as soon as I turned around fully, I saw one of the people I worshiped the most: Markiplier.
"Y-you're... Mark."
"That's my name. And may I ask what yours is?"
"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."
"Nice to meet you. You look really familiar though."
"I-I do have a YouTube channel. I don't know if you've seen it or not. I'm 'Lost Hope.' "
"That's where I've seen you from! I've watched your videos. You're pretty good. Wanna do a co-op one of these days?" Mark just asked me to do a co-op with him. I felt as though my heart was about to fly out of my chest.
"S-sure. I'd love to. Thanks."
"No problem. Now, about your shirt dilemma here..."
"I really like them both, so I think I'm just gonna get them both."
"Alright. I never thought you'd like to buy guys shirts though."
"They've always been more funny than girls. Couldn't help it over the years." We laughed at my statement. Then another voice with what sounded like an Irish accent yell "Mark! Get your ass in gear! Are you just gonna-"
Sean, better known as jacksepticeye, walked up to us. He stopped as soon as he saw me.
"You could've told me you were talking to someone buddy."
"I just met her actually. This is (y/n), better known as 'Lost Hope.' "
"I thought you looked familiar! I bet you already know my name though."
"Yeah... nice to meet you guys in person though." We checked out after each other. As we were walking out the doors, Sean asked "so where are ya parked?"
"I actually walked here." They looked at me, dumbfounded.
"What?" I asked them. They looked at each other. Then Mark asked "do you want a ride back to your house?"
"Ah... sure..." We walked to their vehicle. I sat in the back while they sat in the front.
"So where do you live?" Sean asked.
"Um..." I rattled off my address. (You can name it whatever you want. It could be rainbow drive for all I care. I don't give a flying fuck.) Sean and Mark looked at me with wide eyes.
"What...?"
"Then you're the lassie who just moved in next door." Sean stated. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I moved in next to Mark and Sean.

Alright! Long chapter. Anyways... go ahead and leave comments if you want. I will see you all in the next chapter! Byez!