Chapter 17

Mark's POV

Today's the day of the wedding. Honestly, I'm terrified. What if something goes wrong? What if I mess up? I know that it's usually the bride worrying about theses types of things, but I can't help it. The guys keep telling me that everything will be ok, but I can't help it. I just hope (y/n) isn't as worried as I am.

Your POV

I was trying to apply makeup when I felt the sudden urge to puke, so I quickly ran over to the toilet and did. As soon as I was done, I washed up and went back to putting on my makeup.
'What's going on? This is the third day in a row that I've puked in the morning!' I thought to myself. I kept working on myself so I looked presentable for my own wedding, when a thought came to mind.
'I don't feel sick at all, it's only happening in the mornings, usually that only happens when...' I started to panic and rummage through my cupboards in my bathroom. I pulled out a small box and looked at it. It was a pregnancy test.
'When was my last period?' Then it hit me. I missed my last period. I quickly took a couple of tests just to see if my suspicions were right. Sure as shit, it was. All of the tests said positive.
"Shit! How the hell is Mark gonna react?!?" Stop worrying. It'll be ok. There was a knock on the door.
"(Y/n), honey? It's me." My mother said from the other side of the door. I opened it.
"Baby, we gotta get going soon- what's wrong?" Apparently, I looked like I just saw a ghost.
"Mom... I-I'm pregnant." She smiled at me.
"That's wonderful news, baby!"
"I don't know how Mark will react." She held me face in her hands.
"If he truly loves you, then he'll love the fact that you are pregnant. Nothing will stop that." I smiled at her.
"Thank you, mama." She left so I could finish getting ready. After I got my dress on, I got to the car and hopped into the backseat. It has been a year since Mark proposed to me, and now, I was finally getting married. I couldn't wait to see Mark.

Mark's POV

I was waiting at the altar, thinking I was sweating through my suit, when the music started playing. After a few minutes, (y/n) was walked out by her brother. She looked absolutely beautiful. They walked up the aisle. As soon as they were at the end, Jake handed her off to me.
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you, Mark. But... as soon as we're done here... I have to talk to you." She got me worried after she said that. What did she mean by that? The ceremony went rather smoothly. Soon enough, we got to the best part.
"Do you, Mark Fischbach, take (y/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Do you, (y/n) (l/n), take Mark Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We happily did. We went to the reception together. After we sat down, I asked "What did you want to talk about back there?"
"Ah.... well....."
"What is it?"
"Well..... I'm.... I'm pregnant."

Your POV

He froze. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Was he happy? Excited? Mad? I couldn't tell.
"Mark...?" He snapped out of it.
"Ah... yes?"
"How are you feeling about this news?" He smiled at me.
"Honestly? I'm happy. No. I'm overjoyed." He hugged me tightly.
"I thought you would be mad, or not ready."
"No. I'm ready if you are."
"I am." He kissed me lightly. We spent the rest of the night happy for everything and everyone. A week flew by before we decided to tell everyone about it. They were all happy or excited for us. I couldn't believe how many people were this supportive for us. Later that night, Lilly was sitting with me on the couch when she asked "so, something is inside your belly?"
"Yes. A baby is growing in my belly."
"Will your belly get bigger?"
"Yeah, it will." She put her head against my belly.
"I can't hear anything." I laughed a little.
"You won't be able to for a while yet." She pouted a little bit, but smiled. A few months passed by. We still hadn't been able to have a baby shower yet, but we did find out the gender. I was having a boy. After a bit of talking, we decided to name him Timothy James Fischbach. Right now, I was sitting on the couch, and Lilly had her head on me stomach. I felt a little kick, and Lilly jumped.
"He kicked!"
"Yes. Yes he did." I smiled at her while she just stared at my belly in amazement. I heard Mark coming upstairs. He must have been done with recording. Yes, I continued with my job. Fans were excited to see my belly growing. I just had to put a hold on horror games for the moment. It wasn't that bad, because I found fun games, and games that made me rage instead. I still took it easy though. Mark sat down by us.
"How's my little girl and my wife doing?" I couldn't get enough of hearing him say that.
"I'm fine daddy. I felt Timmy kick!" He smiled at her.
"That's great, Lilly!" A few hours passed before Lilly had to go to bed. Mark put her to bed while I relaxed on the sofa. I felt a pair of hands start to massage my shoulders.
"Mind if I see it he kicks?"
"Not at all." Mark sat down next to me, and put his hand on my belly. I felt Timmy kick a couple of times.
"Feels like he's excited to see you." I smiled at Mark, who was beaming at me.
"I can't believe I'm gonna be a father soon."
"I thought you were already a father?"
"I am. I'm talking about being a second father." I couldn't stop smiling at him. After a little while of him feeling my belly, I said "Mark, we should get to bed." We went upstairs together. After we changed into pajamas, I hopped into bed. I felt a dip beside me, along with an arm thrown across my belly. I smiled as I felt Mark's warmth seep into my skin. I couldn't wait for Timmy to finally arrive.

And that's a wrap on chapter 17! Go ahead and leave comments if you want to, and I will see you all in the next chapter! Later lovelies!