Chapter 11

Your POV

I was in the kitchen baking for later today. Lilly will be thrilled. A knock came from my front door. Quickly putting down the mixer I was currently using, I went to answer the door. Opening it, I found my brother, Felix, Ken, and Sean.
"You guys are a hour early."
"We know. We just wanted to see if you needed help with anything." Sean stated.
"Yeah, but I know two of you just a want to go see the little one." Jake and Feliz just laughed in response.
"Guilty as charged." Felix said.
"Go on. The birthday girl is upstairs I her room." They started to walk away.
"Just to forwarn you! She has my makeup and Mark's with her!" They both laughed at it and rushed upstairs. Ken and Sean helped me put the decorations up while the cake was baking. I know one thing for sure: Lilly wasn't expecting a birthday party just for her.

Mark's POV

Lilly was putting lipstick on me when the door opened behind us. I turned towards the door, only to see Jake and Felix trying not to die from laughter.
"No wonder she wanted to tell us before we came in here." Jake couldn't hold back the laughter any longer.
"You look great, Mark!" Felix doppled over while saying it. All of a sudden, a nerf arrow flew past my head and hit Jake in the gut.
"Ouch!" He still continued to laugh at me.
"Don't make fun of papa! He's pretty!" Lilly said defiantly, then shot another arrow at Jake.
"Take cover!" Felix shouted as he hid in the closet. Jake tried to hide behind her dollhouse, but knocked it over in the process.
"I better not be hearing things breaking up there!!!" (Y/n) shouted from downstairs.
"Everything's fine, babe!" I shouted back. Lilly grabbed her bow and all of her ammo and ran downstairs. All of us each grabbed a sword and ran down after her. This was going to be fun.

Your POV

At first, all I heard was little footsteps come down the stairs. Then I heard bigger sets of steps come bounding down the steps as well. I looked into the living room, only to find Mark and Lilly hiding in front of the sofa, while Jake and Felix were out in the open. Each one of them had a weapon of some type.
"I swear... if anything breaks in there you all are in big trouble!!!"
"We'll be careful, mama!" Lilly shouted at me. Then a war broke out between the two teams. Lilly was shooting at them while Mark wad defending their 'castle' with his sword. Jake and Felix just kept attacking them and laughing. When my back was turned, however, one of the arrows nailed me in my left shoulder. I instantly turned around to glare at whoever shot it. I should have known right off the bat, because as soon as I turned around, I saw Jake holding Lilly's bow. He tried to quickly hide it behind his back, then pointed at Lilly shouting "She did it!"
"No I didn't! Uncle Jake did it!"
I couldn't help but laugh at the two of them. After another hour of them horsing around, everyone else arrived. Lilly came over to me and asked "What's going on, mama?"
"Well, Lilly..." I said as I picked her up. "Today were celebrating something."
"What, mama?" I smiled at her.
"We're celebrating your birthday, silly!" Her eyes grew wide as a smile spread across her face. She got down and gave everyone a big bear hug. Soon enough, we were all celebrating together by horsing around, talking, and just hanging out in general. She absolutely loved it. As for her birthday presents... I'm just gonna list them out. She got a few princess outfits from Bob and Mandy, a few dolls from Wade and Molly, a septiceye Sam plushie from Sean, more ammo for her bow from Felix, a couple bathing suits from Ken, some more stuffed animals and toys from me and Mark, and a new nerf gun with tons of ammo from Jake. I know it was a gift, but come on man! That may have been a little too much ammo. We all hung out some more, ate dinner, and had cake. She loved the fact that mama, uncle Sean, and uncle Ken made the cake.
"How's it taste, baby?"
"It tastes like magic! Probably because mama, uncle Sean, and uncle Ken are all magical." Jake gave a pouty face.
"If she's magical, then what am I?" He asked Lilly.
"You're strong. Papa's strong too!" We spent more time playing games, talking, and things like that. Soon enough, it was getting close to 7 PM. I got too warm, so I decided to step outside on the back porch for a minute. The cool air felt nice on my skin. After a few moments of letting the cool air stay on my skin, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Hi, Mark."
"Hi, babe." He kissed me gently in the cool night.
"Got too warm?" He asked me.
"Yeah. I figured I could step out here for a moment."
"Just don't stay out here too long, or Lilly will start looking for you."
"I know." I giggled at him. I turned around in his arms and wrapped him in a hug.
"I love you, (y/n)."
"I love you too, Mark." He kissed me again, but this time, with more love. Our mouths moved in sync with one another. I felt Mark's tongue slip across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. How could I say no? I opened my mouth for him a little, and was greeted by the feeling of his tongue on mine. We fought for dominance, but I couldn't beat him. A few moments later, we parted for air. Stupid need for oxygen. My cheeks turned a deep hue of red. So did Mark's.
"I'll see you inside."
"Yeah." Mark went inside. I was about to follow when my phone started going off in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID. Unknown. I answered it without thinking, and immediately regretted my decision.
"Hello, (y/n)." My father spoke on the other end of the line.
"What the hell do you want?"
"Can't I just call?"
"No. You're already in violation of the restraining order just for calling me. Now I'll ask one more time: what the hell do you want?!?" I was already angry.
"I wanted to call and wish my granddaughter happy birthday." My mind froze. I didn't know what to say. I never told him about Lilly.
"W-What...?"
"I wanted to tell my bitch of a daughter's daughter happy birthday. Her name is Lillian, if I'm not mistaken."
"You're not coming anywhere near my daughter!" By now I was shouting into the phone. I was about to hang up, but the next thing he said almost made me drop my phone.
"If you really think I'm not going to get you back, or see my granddaughter at least once, then you are surely mistaken. I suggest you go check the front door."

Ooooooh, cliffhanger! Sorry, I thought it would add suspense. Anyways... that's about wrap on chapter 11! Go ahead and leave comments if you want to, and I will see you all in the next chapter! Later lovelies!