Chapter 1

~Arriving~

Lucy's Point of View

The sound of chains hitting each other awoke me. I looked around only to see darkness. I began to feel around the thing I was in. I came to the assumption the it was like a metal crate, and it was pulling me up.

Eventually, my eyes adjusted a little to the darkness. I saw boxes and cans surrounding me with some sort of abbreviation on it...

WCKD

What the hell does that stand for? I thought.

Then, reality hit me like a sack of bricks. Where the hell am I? Why am I here? Who put me here? Where am I going? Is this death?

I began tapping my foot nervously, trying to think of any memory of me at all.

My name? My parents? Any siblings? A boyfriend?

I focused on my name trying to think of what it could possibly be. I rubbed my temples, hoping it would help, which it didn't. So I decided to go through the whole alphabet, seeing if a letter stands out.

K? No
L? Kinda
M? Nope
N? No way

The letter L stood out the most. I thought hard on why it would, names that could possibly start with the letter L. Lily? Laura? Lisa? Lucy? Lucy!

That's it. Lucy! My name is Lucy. I sighed in relief that I knew my name. I still wondered why L stood out. It doesn't matter anyway, I know my name. I smiled to myself because I have accomplished one thing while being in the metal crate.

I began to lie down when suddenly, the crate began to pick up speed. The crate was going so fast that I felt as though the walls were becoming smaller. I began to have a panic attack. I brought my knees to my chest and placed my chin on top of them. I started rocking back and forth. I felt the walls becoming closer, and closer.

Then, the crate just stopped moving causing me to get thrown across the metal crate, hitting my head. I began bleeding and was losing consciousness.

The tops of the ceiling above the crate began to open. I tried to keep myself awake, but failed my falling back down, and passing out.

The last thing I heard was someone with a British accent saying "Get her out and bring her to the Med-Jacks!"

Then I spilled into darkness.

Hey yall. So like I don't know if this is good or not like help...
Anyway this is really short, my chapter will most likely be longer than this so yea. Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 ~Arriving~

l🌞