Chapter 24

~Safe?~

Lucy's Point of View

"LUCY! LUCY WAKE UPWE GOTTA GO!" Tommy yelled at me. I was sleeping on the cold floor of the helicopter.

"Where-" I started only to be cut off by Tommy picking me up bridal style and carrying me. There are lights flashing everywhere and people running with guns. Shooting out over what looked like sand mountains. Who were they shooting?

Tommy, who was still holding me bridal style, ran inside a huge building. I brought my hand above my face because of the adjustment to the lighting.

Tommy threw me on the floor. Threw me.

"What the fuck Tommy?" I growled at him while rubbing my hip.

"When I say get up, get up. Ok?" He said in a very annoyed tone.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked very confused. He broke the eye contact between us and walked to the front of our small group. Minho came over and squatted down.

"Hey princess." He said.

"Minho." I said happily. He looked a lot better from when he was put out.

"Are you okay?" Minho said. I had my hand on my hip rubbing it because of Tommy.

"It is just sore, it will mostly likely bruise though." I said giving a frown. I went to get up only hiss in pain

"Give me your hand." Minho commanded. He pulled me up causing me to hiss in pain. It did feel a lot better though. Strange.

"What's wrong with Tommy? Why is he acting like a jerk?" I asked.

"Who knows." Minho said giving a shrug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Tommy? What's wrong?" I asked mentally.

No answer.

"Tommy?"

No answer.

"Tommy what is-"

"LUCY LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tommy yelled at me. He never yelled at me like that for the time I have known him. I felt tears brimming in my eyes but I didn't want to look weak in front of everyone.

I turned around with my back facing Tommy and went to stand behind Minho. I don't like being yelled at. At all. Especially by the person who is the closest to me.

"Thomas? What is-" Newt got cut off by some man walking over to us. Minho looked at him and a smirk appeared over his face. He leaned down so his lips were next to my ear.

"He has a face like a rat." He chuckled whisper. I laughed out loud only to cover my hand with my mouth. I blushed slightly and Minho looked like he was trying hard not to burst out laughing. Everyone was looking at us.

"Well, since you two in the back probably didn't here anything I just said, I'll repeat myself. My name is Janson. Your safe from WICKED."

"Safe?" I asked confused. We could never be safe.

"Yes, WICKED can't hurt you anymore. You'll be safe here with us. Now, let's do something about you all." He said referring to our clothes. I had to agree, we did smell bad.

Later...

Everyone took a shower and was looked at by doctors and nurses. We were injected with stuff that we had no idea what it was. It was supposedly some sort of nutrition we did have back at the maze.