Chapter 17

~Doors~

Minho's Point of View

Lucy and I went to go get some dinner. Her shirt was to big on her so she had to keep pulling up to cover her hickey. I gave a chuckle and she gave me a fake grumble.

"Come on babe." I said. "It's not that bad."

"Yea. Everyone in the Glade will make fun of me for it." She pouted again. Something about her when she pouts her lips gets me so bad.

"I'll make sure they don't make fun of you anymore." I said sternly.

"Ok." She said quietly. We were in the middle of the Glade and I can tell she was upset. So I picked her up, causing her to squeal, and kissed her in front of everyone in the Glade. She kissed back.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"If everyone wasn't looking, then yes." She said chuckling and blushing. I set her back down and grabbed her crutch.

"Thanks princess." She said.

"I want a special nickname!" I whined.

"What do you want me to call you?" She said. I thought long about it.

"Ok. I'll call you love, and you call me babe?" I said with hope.

"Ok babe princess. Let's get dinner." She cheered.

"You'll pay for that princess." I chuckled.

We arrived at Frypan's and got some dinner. We sat down at our normal table. We were the first one's there. Eventually, Thomas, Newt, and Chuck showed up.

"Hey guys!" Lucy said cheerfully. They all greeted us, and sat down. Thomas and Newt kept whispering and looking at us, only to make me suspect they were making an evil prank.

"Can you guys talk about your prank some where else. I mean, don't you realize that we are going to win anyway." I said referring to Lucy and I.

"Pfft. Sure you will." Thomas said looking over at Lucy. I saw Lucy's shirt down, revealing her hickey. I tried to motion to her to pull it up, but it was to late.

"Lucy? What's on your neck?" Thomas asked leaning over the table.

"Nothing." She said pulling up her shirt.

"It's something." He stated.

"Isn't." She said.

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is."

"Is-"

"Will the both of you shut the bloody hell up!" Newt said causing people to look over at us. Lucy turned pink and Thomas just scoffed.

They must have continued to fight mentally because Thomas and Lucy kept giving glares every other second.

"Ugh, Tommy stop. My head." Lucy groaned putting her hands on her temples.

"Ha! So I did win! What is the mark on your neck then?" He asked mischievously.

"None of your concern." She said smiling. "I'll be back in a minute."

"Okie. Want me to come?" I asked.

"Umm. No." She said quickly turning pink. What is going on with her.

"Ok." I chuckled.

She began to walk away when Newt, Chuck, and Thomas looked at me evilly.

"What?" I asked.