Chapter 36

~Sam~

Minho's Point of View

When everyone was sidetracked from Newt question, I immediately punched the person holding me where the sun don't shine. He let go of me and I went and punched him in the face.

Everyone seemed to get the idea I was at until I saw Lucy being pulled away by her person.

"MINHO! NEWT! TOM-" she screamed until she was cut off by the guard digging his nails farther in her skin causing her to scream out. But, digging the nails in her skin didn't make her scream out.

Everyone stopped what they where doing and saw that the man holding Lucy, pulled out a gun. He pointed it against her head.

"I'll put a bullet in the back of her head." The man spoke. "All of ya, get up, drop your weapons now; unless you want pretty lady here to die." We gave in and where tied up.

"Let's go." Another man spoke. We were being pushed to somewhere none of us knew.

We were all tied up and hung upside down. The blood rushing to my head wasn't helping the headache I had gotten from everyone yelling and talking over each other.

They took Lucy away from us. I tried getting down but it was no use. I hope she makes it out. I was getting a feeling that she was becoming slightly stronger. That she wouldn't break down. Now I don't know if she has that anymore.

I kept struggling in my ropes to try to try to get out, but it didn't work.

"Let me push you Minho." Newt called out.

"No. Let me push you. Your probably the lightest in the group."
I pushed myself back and fort until I got to Newt.

"One, two, three." I said and pushed him. He was almost there but missed it. I groaned out in frustration.

"Push him harder Minho." Tommy said.

"No shuck Tommy."

I began to pull the rope back and pushed Newt. He grabbed it. Yes!

"Hurry Newt."

He quickly untied himself and grabbed a metal pole from the floor, he went for Tommy frost a and pulled him over.

After we all were back on our feet, we began to make our way towards the exit. Where the hell is Lucy."

"Where do you think she could be?" Newt asked.

"Tommy! Send-"

"Already doing it." He cut me off.
"Just keep watch I'll see what I could do."

Tommy's Point of View

"Lucy? Luce can you here me?"

"Lucy? It's Tommy!"

"Luce please come on."

"Luce it-"

"Hush up. Your giving me a bigger headache."

"Oh thank- where are you?"

She stopped for a minute, scaring me.

"Lucy?"

"I was just getting a glimpse of where I was. I have no idea. I'm- I'm."

"Lucy? What's wrong?"

"You. Need. To. Find. Me."