Chapter 40

~We'll~

Lucy's Point of View

I never thought that this is how I would die. I thought death would come over me by old age, or the Flare. Not. Like. This.

Imagine right now, your best friends, your boyfriend, everyone you ever loved, cared for, try to banish you. Kill you.

Minho and Newt dragged me right front and center. I looked around and my eyes landed on someone I never thought I would see again.

Eyes began to fill up in my eyes. I haven't started crying until I saw who was watching me. Watching me go to my death.

Chuck.

"Why am I being banished?" I asked over my own sobs. "I say one wrong thing and you banish me? I would love to hear what your banishing me for." I said to Alby.

He sighed and nodded his head no. "I hear by banish Greenie Lucy! She has...has." Alby was lost for words.

Then it all came crashing in. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm not going to die.

"I'm dreaming." I mumbled. "I'm dreaming!"

Everything went blurring and everyone started yelling. "NO! SHE MUST BE BANISHED!" Alby's voice yelled over. But it was to late. Everything began to go blurry and I came out of the dream.

I woke up to a start, realizing I was still in a crappy old tent in a crappy sleeping bag. I just started to cry. I want things to me normal.

"Tommy?"

"How is it going?"

"Horrible."

"Why? Are you hurt? What's wrong?"

"Dreams. Crazy on what happened. I...."

"You what?"

"I went back to the Glade, and you guys tried to banish me."

He didn't respond after that. Great. Now I have no one to talk to. :( I'm not going to Sally or Sam because they will think I'm crazy.

"Tommy?"

"Yea sorry. Just didn't expect that."

"Where are you guys. I'm getting worried I won't find you in time."

"Luce. Don't think like that."

"Where are you leading them?"

"I'm the leader now?" He tries to joke.

"Tommy please."

"I actually have no idea, we are coming across some cars now."

It can't be.

"Cars? Like blocking a way to go though?"

"Yea..."

"TOMMY YOU MADE IT! HOLY! JUST PLEASE BE CAREFUL! ILL COME RIGHT NOW!"

I ran out of the ten and went to find Sam. I was looking around for someone when I saw Sally.

"SALLY!" I yelled probably waking up the whole camp. She turned to me startled by my outburst.

"Sally. Please. Please. They are here. Tommy told me they found cars blocking a way to go in the mountains. Please can you drive me over. Please." I practically begged her.

"Hurry up and get in a truck."

.........

I impatiently tapped my foot.

"Tommy? Are you still where you are? We will be there soon!"

"We aren't going anywhere."

We soon arrived.

"Lower your guns. These people mean no harm." Sally yelled out to the guards on the mountain.

"Go ahead." Sally said.

I quickly ran passed the cars to see them.

"Luce?"

Two more chapters.

l🌞