Chapter 33

~Cranks~

Lucy's Point of View

All I could see is dust,sand, and lights. Why are we so important? Why can't they just let us go?

We ran up what looks like a sand dune.

"Keep going guys!" Tommy shouted encouragingly. I was falling behind a bit and Minho came to help me out.

"I'm right here." He told me.

"I know." I said. He helped me get to the top. I looked down to see the opening of a window. I ran down the sand dune and began to jog over towards the window.

"Lucy!" They others shouted but I ignored them. They eventually caught up with me and we climbed down inside the window.

It was pitch black other than the moon shining in. I felt Minho take my hand and intertwine our fingers. I smiled even though he couldn't see it. He pulled out a flashlight and we began to walk around.

"Looks like people lived here." Newt said. He was right. There was supplies everywhere.

"Let's pack up everything we may need." Tommy said. We grabbed some backpacks we found and began to put stuff inside of them. I found two full water bottles, rope, flashlight, and some cans. I found a brown jacket and a scarf. I decided to put them on.

"I'm going to go see if there is anyone here. Wanna come?" Minho told me.

"Sure."

"We'll be back. We are searching for anyone or anything we could use. Meet you guys back here." Minho said. They all nodded. We began to walk farther and farther from where the group was.

"How are you?" Minho asked me.

"Confused, scared, lost. Anything that falls in that category." I said.

"I'm always here for you princess." He told me while putting down his backpack. I copied his actions and he picked me up and began to kiss me. He deepened the kiss by putting me down on some old couch.

I could care less where we are. It was me and Minho. That was all that matter right now.

He took off my jacket and scarf that I put on not to long ago. He took his shirt and began to kiss me.

He fingers found there way to my stomach. They were cold. I shuddered at his touch, causing him to smile. He broke the kiss and looked at me straight in the eye.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more though." He told me. He began to lift my shirt when I stopped him.

"I want 'our first time' to be special, not on an old couch Minho." I said chuckling.

"Yea, ok. Let's look for supplies at least." He pulled his shirt back on and I put my jacket and scarf on. I went to pick up my backpack when he picked me up causing me to quietly giggle.

He kissed me again and again. I smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Not my hair!" He said putting my down and fixing his hair.

"You care more about your hair than about me?" I said in a baby voice.

"Yes." He said with no emotion. I frowned and pouted knowing his weakness. He groaned and chuckled.

"Never princess. Now stop playing around with me unless you want me to ba-"

"Minho!" I squealed knowing his next words. I pecked his lips and grabbed my backpack. He took my hand in his and we began to walk around. We continued to walk around until we found a generator.