Chapter 29

~Time~
Lucy's Point of View

I woke up the next morning early than I expected. I felt my stomach begging me for food since I haven't eaten in a day. I ignored the begs and snuggled more into Minho's chest.

Minho woke up a few minutes after I had waken up. I kissed his jaw and he looked down. He smiled and connected our lips together.

"Good morning love." He said ACTUALLY sticking to the nickname. I smiled.

"Morning Minho."

"How are you feeling?" Minho said placing his hand under my shirt and rubbed my tummy. The hunger only increased by him doing that.

"Minho." I moaned. "Stop. I know your trying to help but it's not."

"I'm sorry." He said with his face full of guilt. I chuckled lightly. I kissed him gently.

"So I'm forgiven?"

"You already were silly."

"About last night." He started.

"Minho. I don't want anyone going threw the vents. I don't even know who this Aris dude is. He could be part of WICKED for all we know. Minho can you not go through the vents with him? What if you get caught? I can't lose you. Your the leader, remember?" I said. I said the last part with a bit of sarcasm and silliness to not make the topic so hard.

"I won't go." He mumbled into my hair.

"Thank you." I said happily. Then again, my stomach kicks in. I groan into Minho's chest.

"I'll get you some water ok?" He said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Ok. Thank you." I smiled at him.

Minho's Point of View

I had a feeling that she wasn't going to let me go. She can barley survive staying in this small room. I felt a little bit better though knowing that I can be here to protect her if something goes wrong.

I went to the bathroom and got a cup and filled it up with water. I walked back out to see Lucy trying to stand up. I placed the water down next to the bed on the floor. I helped her up. She stumbled a bit.

"I'm dizzy." She said quickly.

"You haven't eaten." I said sassy towards her. She grinned.

"I know Mr. Smarty Pants." She sasses back.

"Sassy all of the sudden I see. You know, maybe I won't help you out anymore. Forgot about cuddling at night. I'll cuddle-"

"Minho doesn't you ass ever get jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth." She said smirking and cutting me off. She left me stunned by her comment.

She picked up her cup of water and drank it. I gave her a sad look from her comment. I wanted to get her back.

"Minho. I was only joking. You realize that right? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry!" She began while panicking.

"I'm only messing with you love." I said chuckling. I gave her a peck on the cheek and hugged her. She smiled.

"I hate you." She said trying to keep a straight face.

"Sure you do." I said.

We both laid down again on the bed and cuddled more. I kept connecting our lips together and she kept pulling them apart teasingly. So I took over and placed her under me and began to kiss her. She tried to pull away but I smirked and moved my lips with hers.

We were going for about 5 minutes until she needed a good breath of air. She slowly pulled apart. Her cheeks were rosy and her hair was scattered all of the pillow. I didn't even realize that her hands were in my hair.

"Your cheeks are red babe." She said smiling and rubbing her hands over my cheeks.

"I also gave you a new hair do." She said laughing.

"What? No not my hair." I said pretending to be hurt. She chuckled and connected our lips slightly again. Her hands found their way to my hands. She intertwined our fingers together.

I felt my cheeks getting more and more red by the second but ignored it. She kept going and I needed air. I pulled away, still shocked that she could go for that long.

She chuckled at my appearance.

"Your redder than before." She said chuckling. "Am I so hot I make you blush?" She said smirking.

"N-No." I stutter out. Smooth Minho. Why am I stuttering?

"I love you." She said giving me a peck.

"I love y-you too." I said.

"It's been awhile since we have had time alone together." I said recovering from my stutter.

"I miss the Glade sometimes." She said.

"I do too. I feel like I made the biggest mistake by bringing you all out of the maze. I kinda wish I stayed and none of this would have happened."

"Minho. I know where you are coming from, but if we stayed, the Grievers could have gotten worse."

"There were good and bad things about leaving the Maze I didn't consider."

She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her. We stayed like this for a few minutes until we heard the other Gladers begin to stir and wake up.

"I'm going to go get ready. I'll come back when I'm done. Ok?" I said. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and got up and went to the bathroom.

I saw Newt talking to Frypan until he saw my appearance.

"Did Minho get some?" He said laughing.

"Shut up." I said teasing and walking into the bathroom. I took a shower and put some fresh clothes on.

I was wearing a black t shirt along with some tan cargo pants and black shoes. I was brushing my teeth when Tommy came in.

"Knocking helps." I said with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

"Sure it does." He said taking off his shirt. He was going to take off his pants to shower when I quickly spit out my toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth and ran out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I walked back over to Lucy fumbling with the material of her shirt.

"Your brother, can be a weird at times." I said laughing.

"I know. He sometimes sends me weird messages." She said laughing. Just seeing her laugh makes me smile. I must have been staring for to long because Lucy snapped me out of my daze.

"'Minho? Minho you ok?" She said.

"Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." I said cocky. She blushed and turned so I couldn't see her blushing. I placed my hand under her chin, turning her face to mine. I was going to connect our lips which felt for the thousandth time this morning when the metal door began to move.

I groaned and Lucy cuddled into me more. I could tell that she was afraid of Janson.

"Good morning everyone." He said in a cheery voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't want to be late now do we?" He said. He eyes landed on Lucy and he gave her a fake pity look. I tightened my grip around her.

"I'll grab some food for you if I can." I said and slowly got up. I pressed my lips against hers and walked away. I didn't want to get myself or her in trouble.

I turned around to see her one last time and form a smile. She slightly waved and one of the guards closed the door. Off to breakfast. Note the sarcasm.

Hello!!! So I may update later today or tomorrow so keep an eye out for that. If you guys have any suggestions for this book please ask cause I feel like I'm running out of ideas.

Hope you all enjoyed Chapter 28 ~Time~ Bye!

l🌞