Chapter 30

~Hide and Go~

Minho's Point Of View

We were waiting online for our food. When my turn came up I got some pancakes and sausage.

A.N.-omg I don't know what they ate during breakfast so bare with me😂

"Can I have two apples?" I asked the lady behind the counter. She handed me them and I gave a small thank you. I headed over to where the normal Gladers sit.

"Are you going to eat those?" Tommy asked as his hand wandered over to the two apples.

"Shush! They're for your sister." I said smacking his hand away.

"How are you getting them to her?"

I never though of that. How am I? I can't just walk past. I began to feel around my pants until I found a pocket. It will be noticeable unless someone walks close to me.

"Stick with me when we leave." I looked towards Tommy. He nodded. Then Janson walked in.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all released that we have rescued a new group of survivors from WICKED. Group B." Janson said.

I looked over to Tommy and Newt. Tommy's face grew pale. He shifted uncomfortably in his place. I gave him a 'stop what your doing' look.

"Now, as always, we have those who are leaving us, to go to a better place. No no. We aren't killing you." He said with a fake laugh.

"Now. I'll call the names up."
He began to call the names up.

"Geo. Alice. Edmund. Grace." He continued. More and more names kept flowing out of his mouth.

"Lucy." What? I looked around to Tommy and Newt. Tommy grew paler than before.

"Call. Her." I mouthed to Tommy. He nodded quickly.

Thomas's Point of View

"LUCY?!? CAN YOU HERE ME?"

"Loud and clear. Why are you yelling at me?"

"Ok. You know how they call the kids up to be sent away. From the Flare? Well they called your name. I'm pretty sure your the only Lucy here since no one else stepped up for you."

"Shuck Tommy what do I do? Are they going to come to take me? Are you guys coming back now?"

"I think so. Just... Hide somewhere." I said panicky.

"We need to get back. Now. For all we know they could be going right now." I said to Newt quietly.

"How though?" He whispered back.

"I don't know." Then an idea popped into my head. Aris. Vents.

"I got it." I said. He looked at me questionably. When Janson left I ran over to Aris.

"Hello." He said.

"Aris I need your help. Now."

So Aris agreed to help me out. We are on our way back to our room now. The plan is, Aris will come from his room to ours through the vent. Lucy will crawl through the vents with Aris until she is safe. Where he is leading her. I don't know. How long she'll be gone. I don't know that either.

I also mentioned to Aris to talk to Lucy, a lot. Keep her mind of of being stuck inside of a small area.

"Janson will be here to talk to you all about something." A guard with a deep voice told us.