5

Beca's POV

"We need to talk" she says and i nod. I sit down on the bed and she lays against the headboard. "Need any meds?" I ask and she smiles and says no. "How have you been?" She asks. "Ok why?" I ask. "Since the breakup" She looks away from me to her hands. "Oh.." I say. Nobody talks. Maybe she moved on. "Why i mean your with Tom so everything is ok right?" I ask. She smiles when i mention Tom. "That dick" She giggles. "I dumped him..." Chloe says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah sort of he said he's gonna hurt me a-" I cut her off. "I wont let him" I say. "I never stopped loving you" Chloe smiled grabbing my hand. "Why did we break up?" I manage to choke out holding her hand back. "It was Tom i couldnt let him hurt you...." She says. "But now he can hurt you and me" I say. "Becs were safe here!" I say. "I dont know i dont want you getting hurt" I say standing up. "Rebeca Jade Mitchell if you dont lay in this bed with me i will have to tackle you....I promise were safe" She says. "Rebeca Jade Mitchell....." She says.

She gets on her knees so we are at face level. "I dont know if-" She cuts me off by our lips connecting. We haven't kissed in years. The kiss deepens and our lips move together perfectly. We run out of breath and keep our foreheads pressed together. My hands grip her waist holding her against me. Her arms are locked around my neck with her hand playing with my hair. "Well?" She smirks out of breath. "What?" I ask. "Girlfriends?" She asks biting her lip. "No" i say.

She unlocks her arms and gets up noticing she only has a tshirt on. "I would love to be your girlfriend" I say and she giggles. "Dont worry bout your underwear babe" i say and push her on the bed. "We wont be needing it" i smirk. She smirks a bit and we begin kissing again.

Had sex. Cuddled. Talked about the years. Had sex. Cuddled. Slept. Together.

"Becs" I heard her whisper. I stir a bit half asleep. "What?" I ask. "Why didnt you move on?" She asked. My hand was on her bare skin waist. My head was nuzzled into her neck and our legs were tangled. I moved my head to see her face staring right at me. "I tried to be honest but i just couldn't" I say and she tries to pull me closer, all though our bodies are already pressed against one another. Clothes are scattered on the floor. Hair is a mess. But both of us are happy. I hope she's happy.

Next day||

"Well we all needed ear plugs yesterday huh girls?" Stacie says. "Hey!" Beca says pouring coffee as chloe blushes like crazy. "Tom called he wants you and him to go on a date tonight" Aubrey tells Chloe. I dont dare look at Chloe even though i know shes looking at me. "Oh okay" Chloe says leaving the room.

I sit at the table everyone staring at me. "What?!" I pratically yell. "Nothing" they all say in unison.

Am i jealous? No! What if she goes to break up with him and realizes she loves him?! Fuck.

-----
OH MY GOD!! 100 READS!! Thank you so much lovies! Since of this occasion and short chapters ill be posting this one and another!!! Gabby xx