35

Beca's POV

You know that Taylor Swift song I Knew You Were Trouble. Well that's this guys theme song. "Dylan here?" He asks. "She's asleep Alec what do you want?" My mom asks. "I came to give you flowers and talk to her" he says and hands my mom flowers. "Not now" I say. "Ok sorry just tell her I came" he says and we nod. "Isn't he from high school? But he was a grade above us?" Aubrey asks me and Chloe. "I thought he looked awfully familiar" Chloe says. "Yeah he bullied you remember?" Aubrey says to me. "Yeah he was a fucking prick! Why would he wanna see my little sister?" I snap. "They've dated" my mom says. "She used to hang around them, but she will tell you about it more after this" my mom says softly and all of us nod.

We all brush it off and talk to my mom to keep her mind off things. Slowly girls leave for classes and to get food. Dylan just won't move from my mom for food or classes or anything. The only time she got up was to pee.

It's been days and my mom has gotten weaker. The girls have a schedule of when they come to make sure everyone is ok. Chloe is here all the time with me and Dylan. That Alec kid comes occasionally. It goes slow though.

At 11:53 pm my mom passed away.

Dylan won't stop sobbing. We walk to the car and Chloe drives sense I'm crying a bit. I try to be strong for Dylan but no use. "Chloe" Dylan says. "Yeah?" She asks. "Can you drop me at my dads gotta ask him something" she sniffles and Chloe nods.

We stop and she runs inside. Me and Chloe decide to go in after 10 minutes. "YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER YOU FUCKING KNEW AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER HOW CAN YOU EVEN?!" I hear Dylan yell. "Yeah how could you?" I ask. "Cmon you to Becs" he sighs. "You just left her to die there we took care of her! EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MARRIED TO HER FOR YEARS!" I yell. "Bullshit it's bullshit!" I yell. Chloe drags me and Dylan out.

It's been days and the funeral already happened.

Dylan only shows up at rehearsals otherwise she isn't around. All the girls are making sure I'm ok.

I've been better because I didn't know her well and I already got through the first time she was gone.

"And a 5,6,7,8!" Chloe yells at practice. We all do the routine and finish. "Yay! It's perfect girls! Now start planning cause we leave next month for worlds!" She says. "Hands in!" She smiles. "On 3!" She says. "1,2 AHHHHHHHHH" we all sing and then pack up our stuff.

"Ok remember tonight we are all going out!" Amy yells. "Got it!" We all yell back as she walks out.

I go to a couple classes. Dylan throws her bag down and sits next to me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Not going back to London I'm officially switched to Barden" she says. "Is that what you been doing the past days?" I ask. "Sadly" she sighs and opens her book. "Why did you?" I ask. "I'm staying here with you I mean it's hard to explain but" she shrugs as she places her pen between her teeth.

We go back to the house and I tell the girls she's officially staying. "So" legacy says. "Can we know more about high school for you guys?" She asks as we all pile into the bus for our trip out for girls night.

"Ok so basically Aubrey was on the academics team, Chloe was head cheerleader, and I was me" I say. "You were on the academics team?" Stacie asks Aubrey. "Sadly" she says. "She did it for her father" Chloe speaks up. "And you were head cheerleader?" Amy asks. "She was smoking hot one to" I mutter and Chloe hits my arm. "Yeah it was nothing" she smiles. "What did you do Beca?" Flo asks. "Nothing" I shrug. "And when you got in to high school what did you do?" Legacy asks Dylan. "That one was head of the soccer team! She was the fucking best!" I say. "Why'd you quit?" CR asks. "I don't know" she shrugs.

We arrive and party for awhile.

After we all go back and fall asleep.

It's been a couple weeks and it's 2 days before we leave for worlds. "Babe we don't have to pack yet?" I chuckle at Chloe packing. "Well I wanna be prepared and make sure we have everything! While you are just sitting in a tshirt and boxer shorts playing video games!" She crosses her arms. I look down at the Cheetos crumbs on me. "I'm learning" I say. "Learning?" She snickers. "I'm learning how to protect you from a zombie apocalypse" i say. "Adorable, but-" I cut her off. "NO I DIED SHIT!" I yell. She walks over and turns the game off. "Awe damn!" I whine. "Cmon help me get readyyyy" she whines. "fine" I groan.

Dylan has been more active and says she hasn't shown her holding a long note around us cause of nervousness.

It's today that we leave. The house is crazy like always before we leave somewhere. "EVERYONE BUS NOW LETS GO!" I yell.

We all board and arrive at the airport. "Ok we know our seating chart same as always!" Stacie yells.

We all board and I grip Chloe's hand making her chuckle. "I'll protect you from the zombies" she kisses my forehead. "Hey that's my line!" I laugh.

After a long ass plane ride we get the hotel. We could only afford two connecting rooms so everyone is in two connecting rooms. "No sex!" Amy yells. "Ok so me and Chloe this bed, Stacie the chair, Amy and Dylan that bed, legacy on the cot and second room figure out your situation!" I yell.

I go out on the balcony with Dylan. "Never thought we'd do this" she chuckles. "Be in a separate country for a singing contest with Beale along for the ride" she says as she smokes. "Hey when you were drunk one night you started crying after you said Chloe is taking me away from you" I say. "You know one thing I hate when I'm drunk anything I say is shit I'm not suppose to" she groans. "That's not gonna happen-" I get cut off by Chloe walking out. "This view is amazing isn't it Becs?" She asks and a smirk arrives on Dylan's face. You know that smirk when someone's like mhm. Well that's what the bitch did. She walks away and me a Chloe look out at the view. "Hey Chloe" I say. "Yeah babe?" She asks turning to me with the wind in her hair perfectly. Her blue orbs just perfect. The strawberry scent from her hitting my nose as the wind blows it. She's perfect. "You're perfect" I whisper and kiss her softly.

Tomorrow we go out to go site seeing.

------
Ok so I just saw I have 4k reads?! How is this possible?!?! Thank you so much for reading and the comments you guys make are amazing! I love when you guys comment so much because most of them have me laughing for hours or just feel better about my day. Never thought I'd have 4 thousand reads on a book I wrote ever. Thank you so much. I love you and always smile. Enjoy. Gabby xx