30

Beca's POV
(Name change! Jess the little sister of Beca is now named Dylan! Sorry for confusion!)

It's been a couple weeks since we had our tiny vacation. Me and Dylan are fighting non stop which is leading me and Chloe to fight.

We are at rehearsals for worlds which is 3 months away. Legacy is still worried about her solo, Dylan is being Dylan as usual, Amy hates cardio, and I'm fighting with Dylan a lot, finally Chloe is overwhelmed.

"Chloe just calm down" I say as she's having a tantrum basically. "WHY CALM DOWN THE BELLAS ARE GONNA DIE IN THE DUST CAUSE WE CANT GET OUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER!" She screams. "We can do it" she cuts me off screaming more. "CHLOE!" We all scream. "we can do this!" Jessica says. "Yeah Red you just gotta calm down and stop pressuring us" CR says. We all chip in saying positive things to calm her down. "Ok i gotta go sorry" Dylan says grabbing her bag rushing out. "I need no distractions right now.....Becs lets just take a break ok" Chloe breaks up with me YET FUCKING AGAIN!

I go home and just I can't even cry. Amy comes up and sits with me. She keeps me distracted by letting me teach her about mixes.

Chloe's POV

I just broke up with Beca again. I don't even know why, but I'm going to my friend Ally's house. Also known as the girl i will have sex with if I'm stressed or pissed or upset.

I walk in and yell "OK ALLY I GOT VODKA AND MOVIES!" I yell. She rushes out and her hair and clothes are a wreck. "Whoa" I chuckle at her appearance. "I thought you were coming over later?" She asks. "Hey why do i have to rush out b-" She cuts off. "SHIT!" she yells gripping her hair. "DYLAN?!" I yell. "You two fuck?!" I ask. "Im sorry Al i gotta bring this one home for a Bella meeting!" I laugh and leave her the drinks and movies.

Bella's Group Chat

Chloe: COMING HOME EARLY URGENT BELLA MEETING!!!!

Amy: What why

Chloe: YOU WILL SEE IM SO HAPPY

Beca: Wtf happy over what

Stacie: New bf?

Amy: STACE CMON

Beca: Wait what

Chloe: NO NEW BOYFRIEND THIS IS ABOUT YOUR SISTER BEC

Beca: shit did she get in jail

CR: If she did ill bail her out with you Bec

Dylan: IM NOT IN JAIL WE DONT HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS OK

We get back and all Bellas are in the kitchen waiting. "Why is it urgent she looks fine!" Beca says. "I AM FINE WE CAN ALL GOOOOO YAY!" She says and i force her to sit. "Ok so i went to a friends who is a lesbian and guess what i found coming out of her bedroom after sex?!" I ask. "Who?" They are all clueless and i point to Dylan. "WHAT?" "SHUT UP" "NO" "SERIOUS" "WHAT ARE YOU GAY BI?" They all ask. "IM STRAIGHT OKAY?" She yells. "We can just fucking drop this we all have to focus on worlds and i have more shit to focus on okay?" She gets up pushing me out of her way to go outside. I look over to Beca out of habit and she looks just drained.

Bec goes upstairs and i follow. "Hey" I say and she looks up from her phone. "Hey sorry I'm distracting you I'm just leaving to find my little sister" She sighs. "Its cute" I say. "What is that I'm a distraction and my sister is too embarrassed to say shit so she runaway?! yeah chlo so fucking cute!" She snaps. "Im sorry let me help you find her" I say. "No its fine Jesse and the trebles are" She says. "Jesse hates you for being gay" I remind her. "Oh i know but were broken up so he's willing to help" She smirks.

I sit with the girls watching Friends. Its around 2 am and everyone is still up.

Finally Beca stumbles in with Dylan. "What happened?" We all ask. "Jesse got pissed at me for still loving Chloe but we found Dylan" She says holding Dylan's arm for support. "What happened!?" I ask again. "He threw me in a tree" she says weakly and I help her to the couch and sit her down. "Ice pack and chocolate Popsicle now!" I snap my fingers and they all scatter to get it. "And why didn't you protect her?" I ask Dylan. "I don't know" she says. "YOU DONT KNOW OK I GET YOUVE BEEN FIGHTING AND YOU HATE HER LATELY BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE SHE COULDVE DIED!" I yell at her and she just stands there. "DYLAN!" I scream. She looks dead. She just stares at me. No emotion. "Chlo stop yelling at her please!" Beca groans in pain. "WHY?! SO SHE CAN TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT?!" I yell. "She's beat up to" She says weakly. I take in Dylan's appearance. "THATS IT IM GOING TO J-" Dylan grabs my arm and stops me. "I did it" her voice cracks. "We got in a fight Beca just didn't want me in trouble" she says. "Idiot" Beca grumbles. "Why?!" I ask. The girls bring out the ice and Popsicle. "You girls heard right?" I ask and they all nod. "I'm sorry" Dylan's voice shakes. She rushes downstairs to her bedroom and we all take care of Beca.

-----------
So the next couple chapters won't be as much as Bechloe but it will effect them. These next will be Dylan and Beca and why Beca was very quiet and kept to herself. Also it will be about the past when Chloe, Beca, Aubrey, and Dylan went to school together. Enjoy. Thanks for reading. Gabby xx