Part 2: 4

Beca's POV

"You fucked her?" She asked. I hear pain in her voice as tears form. "Chlo, I can explain" I say as tears form in my eyes. "I don't want you to, I wanna be alone" she says and walks off.

She packs her stuff and says she's going to Aubrey and Stacies for a bit.

I couldn't sleep that night. I didn't have Chloe. I look at the tv digital clock. 5:47 am. I have to be up at 6.

I decide to get up and shower. I stand in the shower letting the hot water roll down my body. I shut my eyes as I wash my hair. All I see is her smile, it's like you can hear her giggle. Shit.

I get dressed and do my hair and makeup. I slip high heel boots on and grab my coffee. I throw my bag over my shoulder and sigh. "Day 1" I mumble to myself and go to work.

Chloe's POV

I lay in the guest bedroom crying. Aubrey slowly opens the door. "Girly do you want food?" She asks and I barely whisper no. "Alright I'm going to work, Stacie is staying here in case you need her" Aubrey says. She walks out and I stare at the ceiling.

It's been 2 days and Aubrey has the day off. "Ok talk to me, you can't just lay here crying" she says sitting the bed. "What did she say?" Aubrey asks. "She said she felt tied down sense im pregnant and we're gonna get married" I say. It's silent. "I bet she didn't mean it, you could tell how much the girl loves you! She slipped up, you need to give her a chance" Aubrey sighs. "Stay here as long as you want girly" she adds.

She gets up an leaves me alone.

Beca's POV

The house is a wreck from me destroying shit. I don't know how to survive without her. How did I ever come to this. I need her.

I can't cook to save my life. I try to make chicken nuggets and ended up burning them. I fucking set them on fire. I groan and burn myself. "Shit!" I yell.

Someone walks in. "Whoa" Aubrey says stepping over shit. She sniffles. "What's that smell?" She asks. "I keep burning and setting shit on fire" I groan. "Also I fucked up laundry so most of its pink" I add as I run my hand under cold water. She chuckles and sighs a bit sitting at the table. "Take it you can't live without her?" She asks and I look at her. "No" I shake my head. I wrap cold wet towel over my hand. "How is she?" I ask. "Hasn't left bed and always been crying. But why did you say you felt tied down?" She asks. "I do, I did, but I don't now, I can't live without her" I sigh. "I think I have an idea, I'll bring her over tonight" Aubrey says and walks out.

Chloe's POV

Aubrey drags me out of bed and puts me in the car. "why do I have to get out of bed?" I groan. "Just trust me" Aubrey sighs.

We pull up to mine and Becas house. "Why are we here?" I ask. "Reasons, number one you and Beca need each other more than anything, and you two need to get back together right fucking now" Aubrey says and we both get out of the car.

Little did I know how bad of shape the place would be in.