Part 2: 12

Beca's POV

Our honeymoon thingy was in Hawaii. Why? Chloe has always wanted to come here.

"Wow" she said as we walked into our hotel room. I went straight for the balcony to look out. It was beautiful. I felt arms wrap around my stomach and a baby bump against my back. "It's beautiful" I whisper. "Not as beautiful as you" she whispers. "So cliche" I laugh. "What?" She laughs. "You just so cliche" I laugh. "So tumblr" she says and we break out laughing.

That night we went for dinner and a walk on the beach. The sunset was gorgeous. I look at our hands that are intertwined and then back to Chloe. Her red hair flew a bit with the wind and her blue eyes sparkled. "I think I fall in love with you more" I say. She smiles and blushes a bit. "I always fall in love with you again each day" she says. We stop walking and she looks at her belly. "Place your hand here" she whispered. I do and I felt a kick. I smile and look up to Chloe. "That's so fucking weird" I laugh. "We're gonna be moms" she smiles. "Our own little family" I add.

It felt like the quickest 2 weeks ever. We go back home and start setting up the room for the baby. "Ok so you never told me the gender" I say. She smiles and looks at me. "I don't know, I wanted it to be a surprise" she says as she paints the wall a blue colour. "Ugh you know I hate surprises! Plus how do we know if we get boy or girl stuff?" I ask. "If the kid is anything like us they will love both girly and boyish stuff" we both laugh.

"Ok so the crib is set up, walls are painted, toys are unpacked and safe, clothes are in dresser, diapers changing table is set up, and baby formula and shower stuff is good" Chloe checks off the list. "Now all we need is the baby" I laugh. "Soon" she smiles as she rubs her belly.

Days go by and today was Tuesday. The baby is due on Thursday. It was a really  a lazy day. I stayed home and decided to work from my Mac. I was checking emails when I heard a yelling. "Chlo?" I yell. "Beca!" I hear. "Shit" I mutter as I get up rushing to her. "What's wrong?" I yell. Then I see, her water broke. "Okay I'll grab the bag and uh hospital and want me to help first or?" I ramble. "Grab the bag and then car" she breaths out.

I rush upstairs and grab the bag. Then I rush back downstairs to grab our phones and help Chloe to the car. "Ok all good?" I ask. "Yeah just get me to the fucking hospital before this kid kills me" she yells. "Alright alright!" I yell worried. I speed through traffic and pull up to the hospital. "I'm gonna go in so they give you a wheelchair alright?" I ask. She nods and I rush in. "MY WIFE IS IN LABOUR AND I NEED SOMEONE NOW!" I yell. 3 nurses rush over and I tell them she's outside and the baby was due on Thursday. We get rushed to a room and she gets in those hospital gowns.

Finally after hours of contractions she has to push. I hold her hand and keep saying positive things. Finally a screaming cry is heard. "That's our baby" Chloe smiles. "It is" I say as a tear slips down my cheek. "It's a girl" the doctor smiles. "A girl" I smile.

Hours later of name deciding we decide on Bella Anne Beale-Mitchell. We sign all of the documents, then finally are able to go home. "Bella Anne" Chloe smiles. "If she's anything like you she's only gonna wanna be called one name" Chloe giggles. "I like it, Bella Anne. Bella for the Bellas which brought us back together and Anne because it's pretty" I smile.

Finally were home and we give the baby a tour. "She's asleep Chlo" I laugh. "Still we have to show her her new home" she smiles. We put Bella to bed in her crib and smile at one another. "Well so much for a lazy Tuesday" we laugh.

--------------------------------------

BECHLOES CHILD! WOOOOOO! IVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PART IN THIS BOOK SO MUCH AND I FINALLY GOT TO EDIT IT AND NOW PUBLISH! Enjoy!!!!! Gabby xx