9

Beca's POV

After i rushed out from the gym, i went out to my hideout spot. Its abandoned train tracks.

I found this spot when i was little and i was with my sister. We would come down here if dad was teaching.

"Hey" a london accent says over the phone. "Thank god you answered" i sigh of relief. "Yeah whats up?" My little sister asks. "Chloe" i sigh. "What do you mean Chloe didnt you guys get back together and then she dumped you?" Jess asks me. "Yup she did but she was trying to get me to do cardio today and then i called her a whore..." i say. I hear a light chuckle over the line. "Not funny Jess" i say. "Sorry, id go back and apoligize to her at least be friends" she says. "Thanks, hows London?" I ask. "London" she says. "I miss home a bit but" she says. "Well im gonna go try to talk to her" i say. "K bye Bec" she says. "Bye" i hang the phone up.

I rush home and walk into my room to see Tom and her fucking in Amy's bed. "Well im gonna go" he says and walks past me buckling his buckle. "So you love to keep dumping me now you are fucking in my bestfriends bed" i say and throw my hoodie down. "Becs its not what it looks like" she begins. "THEN WHAT WAS IT" I yell. "HOW BOUT YOU LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN EVERYTHING INSTEAD OF YELLING AND IGNORING ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME" She screams. "Fine" i sigh.

She slips on into her big tshirt and pants. We sit on the floor and she explains everything. "Ive been suicidal forever Chloe...you never affected that" i say.

"Im still in love with you" she whispers to me. With that i rush outside.

Its pouring rain out and i mentally curse myself out for crying so hard right now and letting my decent clothes be drenched.

"BECA!" I hear and i know its Chloe. "Chloe id leave me alone if i were you!" I yell back as she comes out closer to me. "HEY SLUT!" We hear Tom. She ignores him and keeps walking towards me till she pins me against the tree. "Chlo-" she cuts me off crashing our lips together softly.

Tom rips her off me and he grabs my arm. "Shes alot hotter aint she Chlo?" He smirks. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I hear Chloe scream and she kicks him in the balls and beats on him. "You!" She turns to me. Ive never seen this side of Chloe. Kinda liking it.

"We both love each other and we both know it!" She yells. "I never want to hurt you!" She adds. Tom gets up and he pushes Chloe away then kisses me. I cant push away hes to tall.

I feel him pulled away and me being grabbed and rushed upstairs. I hear the door locked and im pushed against the wall. I feel soft lips crash onto mine roughly. I lift my legs around Chloe's waist and she holds my thighs. I dont know what has gotten into Chloe but im fucking loving it right now.

We make our way over to my bed and kiss roughly while stripping our drenched clothes. She pins me against the bed and smirks as we are both nude. She leans down and whispers in my ear. "You are mine. Nobody else's" She whispers and begins to leave kisses everywhere.

Hours later||

We are both laying down out of breath. "Jealous much?" I breath out and she hits me with a pillow. "NO!" She yells. "Then what was well....That?!" I laugh. "You are mine even if you dont wanna be Mitchell" she says and kisses me while grabbing my waist. "I have to go to dinner with Aubrey" she whispers still kissing me. "Stay" i whisper back. "Or just one more time" i say as we keep kissing. "Becs weve done it 9 times already" she whispers. I flip us over and pin her down. "Make it ten" i wink and begin leaving hickeys on her collarbone and neck. I go down and begin to eat her out till she came. "Becs i really gotta go....you know Aubrey hates lateness" she says and we kiss roughly but soft. She gets up and i watch her get dressed. "Can i borrow clothes" she asks. "Dont ask" i say as i observe the scratch marks left along with hickeys on her body. She looks in the mirror and laughs. "And im the possesive one" she laughs as she slips my black underwear on and a bra. "Aye you did the same to me" i laugh. "So what are we?" I ask. "Friends with benefits right now cause Tom" she sighs. "We can still cuddle though" she adds. "Well if you make it home tonight Amy is with Bumper you can stay here" i say standing up and walking over to her.

She wears my blue skinny jeans, my acdc sweater, and my vans. "You look hot babe" i smirk and kiss her. I throw on sweatpants and big tshirt. She does her hair and makeup us still clinging to each other.

"Have fun be safe babe" i smile and kiss her. "I love you" she says. "I love you to" i smile as we keep kissing not wanting to let go. "Bye" she smiles.

--------
Im uploading this at like 1 am. Haha
Gabby xx