Part 2: 7

Chloe's POV

"I'll go" I say. I didn't dare look at Beca. "Good I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up" my mom smiles then leaves.

"Bec" I say. "What the actual fuck Chloe?" Her voice shakes. "If I can explain you'll understand" I say. "No!" She yells. She was avoiding eye contact. She was gonna cry. I knew it. "You've fucking played me!" She yelled. She wasn't holding back now I knew how bad this was about to get. "I've wasted over a decade on you!" She screamed. "For a decade you loved to fucking hurt me!" She yelled. She was now pacing back and forth while gripping her hair. She was screaming curse words and crying. "What the fuck is wrong with you Chloe?! You've lead me on this far! Are you some twisted bastard to just drop me like this?!" She screamed. She was now sobbing. She sunk to the ground. "I can't breath" she cried. "I can't breath!" she screamed.

I was speechless. I've never seen her this destroyed. I tried to speak I just couldn't.

I didn't sleep at all. She was in the same spot sobbing as I brought my stuff downstairs to leave. She was at the point of crying you can't talk. She was trembling. I loved her so much. I do love her so much. I was doing this. I had a plan. I was gonna have to text Beca it.

I left Beca on the floor. I got in the car my family talking about how happy they were I was over my girl on girl phase. I wasn't.

Beca's POV

It's been 2 days. I've got up to pee that was it. I was numb. I couldn't feel anymore. I couldn't cry. I couldn't scream. I couldn't talk.

My phone was disconnected because I didn't wanna use it. I only used emails for work. I didn't make mixes anymore. I didn't go out. I didn't eat a lot. I just felt numb.

It's been 4 months and Chloe still is at her moms.

I'm still numb. I go to Dylan's meeting for her new album and I sit next to her. "Hey you alright?" She asks and I nod. "4 months today" I mumble. "It's ok you don't have to be here" she says. "No I'm producing this album I'm gonna be here" i say.

Chloe's POV

My plan worked. I got my family to finally kick me out. I'm four months pregnant and haven't talked to Beca. Aubrey and I stay in touch. She does check ups on Beca. Supposedly Beca isn't Beca. She's quieter and doesn't eat much. Well that's what I've heard.

"Just leave ok!" My mom screams and shoves me and my stuff into the car. "Take her to her lesbians!" She yells. I smirked a bit. We got some of the money since my grandpa passed, and my family would leave me alone.

It's a 8 hour drive back home. I fall asleep and cuddle Beca's flannel.

Beca's POV

The meeting ends. The album would have up to 17 songs and it would be out in 8 months.

We both walk out and go get lunch. "Sure you don't wanna eat?" Dylan asks and I nod. "At least fries" she asks. I sigh and get fries. We sit and talk. I decide not to go home. I went to Jesse's. Yes the same boy who fucked my life up years ago.

"Hey" he smirked. He smacks a kiss on my lips and I return it. We end up fucking.

Chloe's POV

"Beca?" I call and it echoes in the house. Guess she's not home. I sigh. I unpack my stuff and then fall asleep.

How will I explain this?

----------------
I have a Sendrick book now. If you click my profile you will find "We Can't Be In Love". Enjoy! Gabby xx