23

Beca's POV

"Im not doing the exercising shit" Dylan's british accent thickens as she removes her sun glasses. "Can she hold a long note?" Chloe asks and i nod. "Well" Aubrey says looking at Dylan. "Well?" She repeats as a question. "Youre worse with the bitchiness then your sister" Aubrey says. "Glad" she smirks. "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY GIRLS GET SOME SLEEP WE WILL WORK TOMORROW!" Aubrey yells.

"Hey kid" i say as we walk. "Hey so wheres the rooms?" She asks. "You didnt tell her?" Chloe asks holding my hand. I chuckle a bit. We arrive at the tent and she sends death glares. "Cheer up" i laugh as everyone changes and lays down. "Why are we doing this?" She looks at Chloe. "Its a bonding experience to see how tons of college girls do on a camping retreat trip!" She says. "Youre lucky youre that pretty" she says and goes in the tent.

Its the next day and we sing more songs. Finally i snap. "HOW IS THIS HELPING?!" I yell. "Were finding our sound beca" Chloe says. "Well i dont know how cause these songs would never hit our set" i say. "Well Beca this will help-" i cut Aubrey off. "I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!" I yell. "What? Like what?!" Chloe snaps. "Beca just tell her" Amy says as the girls walk to sit down. "I heard that tell me what?" She says. "What?! No i say rum bum rumble fumble" she says. "Cmon guys dont fight your beca and chloe! Together your bloe and everyone loves a good bloe" she says and i snicker a bit. Amy rushes to the other girls. "Tell me what?!" Chloe yells. "Ive been having an intership at a real deal record label! God forbid i have something other than the fucking bellas!" I yell. "And you couldnt tell me this?" She asks. "No cause you wouldn't give a fuck" i snap. Her face goes from pissed to broke back to mad. "Girl fight"  Cynthia announces. "Im your soon to be wife" her voice cracks. "Well the bellas mean so much to you you couldnt give a damn lately could you?" I ask. "Like what?" She crosses her arms. "Exactly" my voice cracks. "Im sorry that the bellas has been my family for the past several years!" She says. "Fine" i say. "Take this ring and fucking marry the bellas sense they mean so much!" I snap and throw the ring at her.

I walk off and Dylan follows. "Hey!" She yells. "Beca!" She adds. "Hey!" She yells and grips my wrist. "What?" I ask crying. Shes speechless. She just lets me cry into her as we hug.

Chloe's POV

I look over at Aubrey who rushes over to hug me. All the bellas hug me.

Aubrey says she wants to talk to me on her own. We go into one of her cabins and i lay my head on her lap as she sits on the bed. "Cmon Cutie Chlo" she sighs and uses my old pet name. "The bellas mean so much to me" i cry. "And she just yelled at me for it" i add. "Because Chloe" she begins. "Ive been talking to Beca the past weeks you havent even noticed Beca lately!" Aubrey argues. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Well its our last chance to save the bellas!" I say. "I know but" Aubrey sighs.

I march off into the darkness of the woods with Aubreys stupid traps all over. Yup guess what. Im in a fucking net trap. "HELP ME!" I cry out.

I just cry. I sit in the net thinking about Beca. I have been ignoring her. We havent even slept in the same bed for weeks. We havent fucked for weeks. Weve only kissed a couple times.

"Would you hurry up?" I hear Beca. "Im coming jesus christ" i hear Dylan. They are leaving. "Is your car here?" Beca asks. "Yeah" Dylan says.

I take a deep breath so i cant talk. "Why are you guys leaving?" I sniffle. "Chloe?" Beca asks. "Where are you?" She adds. Dylan points a flashlight up to me. She laughs and so does Beca. "Howd you get up there?" Beca chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" I begin to cry again. "Cause" Beca laughs. "Dylan get her down" Beca laughs. "Becs catch her" Dylan says.

All of the sudden i fall and Beca catches me. We just stare at each other and Beca puts me on my feet. She grabs her bag and throws it over her shoulder. "You always run away" I whisper. "Its the only thing i know how to do" she whispers back wiping a tear with her thumb. She kisses my cheek softly.

Then she runs with Dylan into the darkness.