Part 2: 13

Beca' s POV

Its been a month and the only people who met Bella were Aubrey and Stacie, sense everyone else was busy. Today everyone gets to meet Bella though . Me and Chloe set up chairs, food and tables in the yard sense it was beautiful out.

Aubrey and Stacie arrive first. "Let me see my niece!!!!" Stacie rushes over to Bella who is in the play pen outside. Bella giggles and Chloe rushes over to Aubrey.

More arrive and everyone is hugging and laughing. Amy arrives and tackles me down. "HELLO MAMA!" She yelled. "Im not your mama!" I laugh. She lets me up and then hugs me. "Hows the motherhood going?" She asked. "Still weird" I laugh. "Where is she? I got some Australian baby food and clothes!" She holds up the bag. I lead her over to where Chloe is showing off Bella.

It was a long day but finally the sun is going down and everyone is leaving. Dylan didn't bother to show up sense our fight happened last month. I didn't tell Chloe about the fight. Way too upset over it.

I help her clean up the yard and bring stuff in. "I can't believe Dylan didn't show, i mean she is the blood related aunt to Bella! Everyone who isn't blood related showed" She rants. I don't answer I just go to Bellas room to check on her asleep.

I open the door and nearly have a heart attack. "What the fuck?!" I say. I see Dylan sitting on the floor with Bella playing. "Oh hey" She said. "How did you get in?" I ask. "Door" She points to the backdoor. "Why weren't you here earlier? Its her bedtime in like 30 minutes" I ask. "I didn't know if you'd let me see her, or-" She gets cut off by someone behind me. "Me" A deep voice says. "Jesus!" I say from being scared. "Alec-" I cut him off. "I know who you are, you're nothing but trouble! You fucking helped Jesse beat me up! Also you made Chloes high school life miserable with her ex Tom!" I growl. "Leave him alone, were leaving, just wanted to meet my niece once before i don't see her till school years alright?" Dylan sighs. She picks Bella up and puts her in the crib. "You better not be a version of me, be it of your moms, way better" She smiled and kissed her head. "Cmon babe" Dylan says to Alec. They're fucking dating! "Obviously I'm not letting you around my family, you won't grow the fuck up! You do know who you're dating right?" I say to her. "Yeah, the person who doesn't care how much i fuck up, cause he actually loves me" She says and they leave.

I go downstairs after putting Bella to bed. Chloe is pissed, her head as red as her hair. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "I just saw your sister and Alec kissing?! She isn't aloud around Bella at all no" She says. "I know she just came up to meet her i told her they had to leave" I say. "Why did she sneak in?" Chloe asks. "No reason" I mumble. I go to the fridge and grab a beer. "No reason? You only say that when there is a reason" Chloe says. "It's nothing okay?" I snap. "Great so now Dylan is tearing us apart, great sister you have there!" Chloe says and walks out. "Go fuck your self Chloe" I choke out. I haven't said that sense high school. She always picked on Dylan, that's all I would say *go fuck yourself Chloe*.  I feel tears go down my cheeks and I hear Chloe behind me. "How about I let you choose, Dylan or your wife and family" Chloe says out of stress and anger.

Only 2 people have resolved this in high school.

Aubrey Posen and Alec Wayne.

------------
What's up weirdos?! I'm sorry for the late update! It's been so busy and I feel writers block kind of haha. I'm gonna make it through though and it would help so much if you guys would stick around for this time! As always I love you and Enjoy! Gabby xx