7

Chloe's POV

I sit in the hospital room with Beca attached to machines. I sigh and look at my phone. The bellas in our group chat are asking me about her.

Group chat POV

Fat Amy:
Hows the dj red?!

Chloe:
Alive..

Aubrey:
You ok?

Stacie:
Babe, aubrey come back to beddddd i miss you

Cynthia-Rose:
WHAT

Chloe:
STACIE?!

Lilly:
I knew it they would be fucking all along

Jessica:
Fuck buddies!!!

Fat Amy:
WHOOP THERE IT IS!

Beca:
God i fall asleep and wake up to this? Lol
Wheres chloe?

Fat Amy:
BECA

Aubrey:
Stacie!!

Stacie:
Sorry babes

Beca:
Guys where is Chloe?

Chloe has left this group chat

Beca:
AMY FIND CHLOE

Fat Amy:
ON IT

Chloe's POV

I left her. Were over. Whenever im around shes hurt. How can i keep going on hurting her?

I walk up to his dorm and i knock. "Babe!" Tom smiles. Dick. He hugs me and plants a kiss on my lips. "Cmon i missed this" he says grabbing my ass. I fake a smile and he pushes me down on the bed. "You know the drill" he cocks a smile unzipping his pants.

Beca's POV

I wake up to my phone blowing up seeing Staubrey happened. Huh. Didnt think it would. Shit i owe Amy 10 bucks!

I look for her. But i dont see her. "Chloe?" I say. No answer.

To Chloe (your steaming hot gf :) : Babe?

I text her and smile at the name she changed it to. No response. She left the group chat? Ill just tell Amy to find her.

The doctor walks in and smiles. "Ah Ms Mitchell! You are awake!" He smiles. "Hey doc" i smile a bit. "So last time which was pratically yesterday. You drank your sadness away i understand?" He asks. I nod a little and he continues. "Well luckly it isnt alcohol poisoning, but with your self harm cuts on your stomach along with the alcohol and little food. Not good" he says. "Beca i dont know whats wrong but at the rate you are going. Death early" he sighs. "You have a bright future kid dont destory it" he says. "Were gonna keep you over night just to make sure no more passing out or coughing up blood" he says and i nod. "Thanks" i smile. He hands me the tv remote and says the nurse will be in to give me my meds soon.

I turn on Family Guy. Amy rushes in and is out of breath. "Amy?" I laugh. Shes always so dramatic in a funny way. After she catches her breath she sits down. "No luck but you coming home?" She asks. "No" i shake my head. "Something bout my stomach" i chuckle. "Well" she says. "Im staying the night with you!" Amy announces. "Fine" i groan.

Fat Amy's POV

I cant sleep because of Beca's sleep talking. Jesus she loves that redhead. All she talks in her sleep is about her.

Text POV

To Chloe: Chloe

From Chloe: Yes Amy?

To Chloe: I didnt tell her you guys broke up.....

From Chloe: WHY?!

To Chloe: Well first thing im over night with her in the hospital and she SLEEP TALKS about you, also i found out shes been self harming which is part of the reason shes here!

From Chloe: Well im with Tom now

To Chloe: Whatever Chloe we all know you love Beca

Group chat POV

Fat Amy:
Bloe ended

Aubrey:
Really? Who dumped who

Stacie:
Shit

Fat Amy:
Chloe went back to Tom dont know why but Beca has no clue yet bout it shes stressed enough

Cynthia-Rose:
Lil B is gonna take these news hard

Lilly:
One time i dumped my brothers girlfriend into a pond for him

Fat Amy:
......well but yeah she prob will shes sleep talking about her

Aubrey:
Chlo just asked me to switch rooms.....amy wanna be with beca in her room?

Fat Amy:
No problem gonna have to help her during this
I cant see shit cause of darkness but i hear something

Stacie:
Ghostttt of the hospitalllll

Beca:
Wait....she dumped me?

Cynthia-rose:
Shit

Aubrey:
AMY?! I THOUGHT SHE WASNT IN THIS GROUP CHAT

Fat Amy:
I THOUGHT SHE WASNT!

Beca:
So its true.....shes with Tom?

Fat Amy:
Yeah...

--------

Heyoooo hope everyone has a fabulous day! I just got home and decided to upload this. Hope you enjoy :) Gabby xx