33

Beca's POV

I walk along a backroad and I see a huge truck. It stops and rolls the window down. "Beca?" "Aubrey?"

It's Aubrey. "Oh my god! I'm saved" I laugh. "Get in!" She laughs and I do. "I was just going to the Bella's!" She says and begins to drive. "Why are you out in the middle of nowhere?" She asks. "Long story" I chuckle. I tell her the story of how me and Chloe are broken up.

"Well at least I saved your ass once again" she sighs as she parks the truck outside the house.

We walk in and everyone hugs her, than me. "SHES ALIVE!" They all yell and hug me. "AUBREYS HERE!" They move over and hug her. "BECAS BACK!" They all yell and shuffle over to me. "AUBREY SAVED HER!" They yell and shuffle to hug her. "BECA AND AUBREY ARE ALIVE!" They yell and hug both of us.

After the hugging we all sit and eat food. Aubrey talks about her camp. Chloe is attached to Aubrey.

We keep sharing glances at one another.

"So can you tell us how you four went to school together and ended up here?" CR asks gesturing to Chloe, Aubrey, Dylan and I.

"Ok who wants to start?" I ask and Aubrey says she will. "Basically me and Chloe were seniors and Beca was a freshman. Beca and Chloe met in gym one day," she says. "After Beca ran into a wall I made sure she was ok" Chloe laughs. "She was staring at you" Dylan chimes in. "Anyway after they met in gym I saw a lot more of Beca, it was probably 2 months into the friendship and Chloe told me she loved Beca, after a bit they started dating which last a good 24 hours." She explains. "It was only 24 cause of Tom and he would've hurt Beca" Chloe adds. "Then me and Chloe left for Barden" Aubrey says and gestures my turn.

"Uh" I chuckle. "Basically me and my mom got in a car accident after the breakup and she was lost for years, My dad married the stepmonster" I say and look at Dylan "you were in grade 12 and I was in 11 we didn't talk probably that whole year cause of a fight" Dylan says and I nod. "Yeah I remember that" I laugh. "Uh really nothing my dad wanted me at Barden and when Dylan was a senior she left early for college in London" I explain. "Saw Chloe here and fucking wanted to die" I laugh. "Dylan add anything?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"So like we know the story how about details?" Stacie asks. "Bechloe story!!!!!" Flo smiles. "Ok so after they met in gym Chloe talked about her so much! And basically first time I saw her she was already mind undressing her." She goes on and I watch Chloe as her face goes red. She tries to hide in with her hands but can't stop laughing as she looks over to me from time to time. "Dylan how about Beca?" Amy asks. "Well" she begins. "Oh dear god" I look down already knowing how bad this will be. "So basically she always mentioned her Chloe Chloe Chloe! Listen I knew more about Chloe and I never met her. She always dreamt about her so I'd sit next to her as she fell asleep on the couch and I heard Chloeeeeee Chlooeeeeee" she goes on and on. "Then she got back after their first kiss, she got back around 2 am? And I was asleep so she came home woke me up and goes WE KISSED WE KISSED by the way Chlo you were her first kiss!" She goes on and I look over to Chloe who is staring at me smirking and smiling. She goes on her phone and I feel my phone buzz.

From Chloe:
That true?

To Chloe:
Which part? 😒

From Chloe:
First kisssss?

To Chloe:
Maybe.

From Chloe:
AWEEEEEEE

To Chloe:
You do realize we are broken up :/

From Chloe:
After these stories I wanna talk.....you do see the looks we keep giving each other right?

To Chloe:
I know but Chlo you had shower sex with him! One! I barely get that! Two! It's Tom!

From Chloe:
HE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU OK HE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU BECAUSE SOMETHING ABOUT HE KNOWS JESSE AND I DIDNT WANT HIM TO HURT YOU! WHY CANT YOU JUST UNDERSTAND ME AND BELIEVE ME?!

To Chloe:
Because if you're lying

From Chloe:
I'm not okay I'm sorry
I don't want you hurt
You're mine and I have to protect you anyway I can

I don't answer I listen to more of the stories till everyone drifts to bed. Aubrey is staying in the basement with Dylan.

Me and Chloe are left in the kitchen. "Throwbacks" she says putting dishes in the sink. "Yeah" I chuckle. We stay silent a bit and all you can hear is the dishes from Chloe and me tapping a pen on the table. "Promise?" I ask. "Promise that it was cause he wanted to hurt me?" I ask. "Yes, I promise, he likes hurting what I love most" she says and I walk over to her. "I love you so much Becs, I mean you're hot, funny, sweet," she goes on and I turn her around so her back is against the counter. I grip her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. "And an amazing kisser" she says and our lips slowly meet. "Finally" Dylan says. "Dylan go to bed" I say against Chloe's lips. "I can't! Aubrey won't shut up about how it's haunted to Stacie is with her now and they both won't shut up how it's haunted!" She complains. Chloe and I begin laughing and Chloe snuggles her head into the crook of my neck giggling. "Sleep on the couch kid" I laugh. "Ok have fun" she says and leaves.
We stop laughing and we press our foreheads together. "Soooo" I say and I reach into the sink to get my hand covered in foam bubbles and smear in on her cheek. "Really? Really?!" She asks. "I gotta go I have class" I laugh. "11pm?" She asks. "Late night classes but we have to talk when I get back" I say and let her go.

I grab my stuff and before I walk out she grabs my wrist and kisses my lips softly. "Bye Becs" she says. "Bye" I smile and walk out.

-------